How was your day?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

How was your day?

Unread postby Jake » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:57 pm

I didnt see this kind of topic nowhere, so I'll start one.

Here you can tell how your day passed.

My day was one the normal Saturday mornigs. Headache, Cartoons, Breakfast, More cartoons.. Internet.. As the usual weekend. My Devianart account didn't work, I'll guess there was some technical problems.

I went out with my friends, somewhere around 14:00.. We were in the beach, when one of my friends pushed me to the water, by the girls seeing, who are in my school.. I feeled myself so stupid, and chased my friend, when I realised that my phone was in my pocket, all wet.
I didn't get the phone work well, it doesnt ring anymore.

I've gotta say, that I dont got the best friends of the Universum, But What was youre day like? Horrible as mine? Good, or Absolutely Graceful?
Puhkon silmäni, että näkisin
En tahdo nähdä, mutta näen sen väkisin
Runtelen korvani, jotta kuulisin
En ymmärrä, mutta kuulen sen väkisin
Jake
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:17 pm

I actually really like this idea.

My day went okay. i had to work the morning shift, and no customer's hassled me, so that was good. I came home, played soem Guild Wars, and watched Donnie Darko with my brother. Oh, we went to the Diner, and I got a cheesesteak. Food took forever to get to us tho, damn cooks.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby DynastyWarriors6 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:22 pm

Had a day off at the warehouse so I sat around and played Rome Total War. Probaly order a pizza (just got payed) and drink some Rogue that will be my day.
DynastyWarriors6
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Frank » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:23 pm

This idea sounds cool, albeit a little spammy, but I'll play along. 8-)

Went to work at 9 in the morning, looked for a suit for Homecoming/Prom (To get a head start.), took some pics of myself for MySpace (Sick obesession. :roll: ), BUUUT... didn't ask the girl out that I promised myself I was gonna ask out. :x

But the day was pretty good, I guess.
/b/lackup has arrived.
Frank
Florida’s Finest

Unread postby Sean » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:14 am

Not bad. Woke up, had breakfast, watched cartoons, went to a Karate class, had lunch, played some DDR, played some CS, and now I'm here.
#sosz @ irc.lunarnet.org
Open 24/7 for discussion. [Please take time zones into consideration.]
Sean
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Catalyst » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:37 am

A little better than average Saturday. Woke up, coffee was already done (apparently dad had gone fishing and had left half the pot for me :D), flipped on Spongebob. We went to St. Cloud, about an hour away, and went to the bookstore there. I bought a series of books based on WarCraft, as well as Brave New World. Overall, good day. Looking forward to Renaissance Festival tomorrow, expect pictures.
Catalyst
Apostle of Peace

Unread postby Separation Anxiety » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 am

My day is pretty good... one of my rare full days off. So I rented myself a movie, Silent Hill. Loved it in the theatres so i rented it. Haven't watched yet though. Played a little World Of Warcraft while the wife is out. I feel I have to fuel my nerdiness when no one is around. Its almost 7 at night and I still haven't showered. I did manage to have a little bit of fun when I was on my way home this little 16 year old or so pulled up next to me in what looked like mommys BMW and tried to race me. His mistake. So that was my amusement for the day.
Oh my my, oh hell yes, your gettin buried in your party dress.
Separation Anxiety
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lexus Fiend » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:57 am

Well, I had a good night last night not making it to my house til about 3:30am, and hittin the bed about 4-something. I didn't wake up until about 2 pm today. Originally I had plans to go lay out by the pool at my girlfriend's apartment complex to get some sun and have some beers but I missed all of those calls obviously around 10-11 am as my cell was on silent. I needed the sleep though after a hard week at work, in addition to the hard night.

So far today, I've been relaxing around the house shaking off the minor hangover, surfing the net and playing a little PS2. I washed my car, went and had lunch with a couple other lady friends, went and picked up some money a friend owed me, and now I'm back home at about 9. I'll probably chill for the next few hours, while simultaneously getting play-by-play of the UFC event currently going down. After that I'll have a shower, get dressed, and probably just go shoot some pool somewhere about 11:30 or so. So, overall it's been a good day because I got to spend some time with my friends as well as getting my car super-clean, plus I got the $$$ back that's been owed to me for some time now.

Let's hope the night goes well also, I'm sure it will :wink:
-Devin aka LuckyD
*Neighborhood Superstar*
"Street smarts on the level of a Harvard degree."
Lexus Fiend
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MarvelousLingTong!!!!!! » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:15 am

I had a good day ate some chicken wings, hangout with my friends, and saw the movie beerfest with them.
"Nooooooooo hot sexy wife!!!" - Martin Schean
MarvelousLingTong!!!!!!
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:27 am

MarvelousLingTong!!!!!! wrote:I had a good day ate some chicken wings, hangout with my friends, and saw the movie beerfest with them.

Chicken wings is a good day in my book. The hot wings we get here, coem with like a quart of this hot/cheese sauce, and the actual wings are huge. Ah....I'm drooling.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Next

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads