You have been a member of SoSZ too long when…

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Re: You have been a member of SoSZ too long when…

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:01 am

Zhuanyong wrote:201. You have a child that just started walking when you joined but, now that child can count to 30...

Wait what..I feel like I should be congratulating somebody.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:15 am

Shikanosuke wrote:
Zhuanyong wrote:201. You have a child that just started walking when you joined but, now that child can count to 30...

202. When you feel that your offspring could very well be the 'Next Generation' of SoSZ members...
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:18 pm

203. You've hit 5000 posts and are the 10th most prolific poster in the sites history?

I'd certainly like to think that not all of those posts were spam :lol:!

204. You start discussing someone who didn't feature in the novel.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby epaminondas146871 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

205. You link someone to a SoSZ debate because another scholar of SZ explained your point really well.
"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." - Alexander

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche
epaminondas146871
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:28 am

Shikanosuke wrote:

I actually just read this for the first time.

:lol: Probably would have been more appropriate when I first joined the forum, and even then my youngest child was already over one.

Mitsunari wrote:
Shikanosuke wrote:

202. When you feel that your offspring could very well be the 'Next Generation' of SoSZ members...

Now that would be pretty cool! :mrgreen: Zhuanyong Jr. and Zhuanyong Jr. 2.0 meet Mitsunari Jr.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 am

Sun Fin wrote:203. You've hit 5000 posts and are the 10th most prolific poster in the sites history?

I'd certainly like to think that not all of those posts were spam :lol:!

204. You start discussing someone who didn't feature in the novel.

206. When the whippersnappers prolifically out-post you, in terms of numeracy and quality, despite joining SoSZ after you did...*see this was all fields when I were a lad, tut tut, where they get this mouthy-ness from I don't know, in my day they'd have had a proper clouting and no mistake...no respect, blah blah bleh, etc...* :lol:

Now that would be pretty cool! :mrgreen: Zhuanyong Jr. and Zhuanyong Jr. 2.0 meet Mitsunari Jr.

I can see it now, plain as day: 'Play nice on SoSZ now young 'uns, no trolling, flaming or posting doofy topics in The Pub...uncle James will tell us if you start telling embarrassing stories about us, so here's an allowance raise, shhhh...'
Mitsunari

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:14 am

Mitsunari wrote:206. When the whippersnappers prolifically out-post you, in terms of numeracy and quality, despite joining SoSZ after you did...*see this was all fields when I were a lad, tut tut, where they get this mouthy-ness from I don't know, in my day they'd have had a proper clouting and no mistake...no respect, blah blah bleh, etc...* :lol:

207. When people who joined years after you start referring to newer members as "whippersnappers." :lol:
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby Mitsunari » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Shu Ryorin wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:206. When the whippersnappers prolifically out-post you, in terms of numeracy and quality, despite joining SoSZ after you did...*see this was all fields when I were a lad, tut tut, where they get this mouthy-ness from I don't know, in my day they'd have had a proper clouting and no mistake...no respect, blah blah bleh, etc...* :lol:

207. When people who joined years after you start referring to newer members as "whippersnappers." :lol:

Ahh, but when I joined 6 years ago, I was a year older than you are now... :shock:...yoooou whippersnapper *splutter*!

208. When you spend a good 30 minutes scouring the 'Permanent: I'm Leaving' thread because you secretly miss those epic, priceless, overly-dramatic hissy fits that members would hastily post before sulking off...only to return about 3 days later. :lol:
Mitsunari

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:41 am

:lol:

So many of us, myself included have left in a hissy at different times!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Haha the Hissy Fits!! I read these everywhere!! Like at Wikia they are changing Federal laws for COPPA to prohibit anons from editing on sites geared towards kids!!

The Club Penguin Wiki is the best source for freaks outs in the forum and blog sections!! I remember one time they tried to vote to remove the COPPA terms of use from their site and tell staff they aren't bound by it!! Was too funny!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads