You have been a member of SoSZ too long when…

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Re: You have been a member of SoSZ too long when…

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:11 am

209. Discordianism makes you think of SoSZ.
210. You remember what ><> came from.
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am

211. you start calling friends and family members "Fellow Scholars"
212. you begin to have textwork conversations planned in your head
213. you start creating all Scholar Board members as playable characters in Dynasty Warriors Empires
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 am

214. ...when newer SoSZ members remind you of fondly-remembered, zany ones that are now absent...*points upwards* ^...
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:18 am

215. When people who joined years after you have still been around long enough to fondly remember now-absent members. *points upward* :lol:
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:29 am

Shu Ryorin wrote:215. When people who joined years after you have still been around long enough to fondly remember now-absent members. *points upward* :lol:

:lol:

216. ...when the chronologically-aged whippersnappers, despite their veteran status on SoSZ, are still intellectually superior to you and twice as witty, even though you know more now than you did previously prior to the erstwhile fnurrrble...buhhh...*goes cross-eyed*...brain...damn you...

Actually I have problems remembering why I'm only half-dressed sometimes, so to out-wit me is nothing to brag about. :lol:
Mitsunari

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
Shu Ryorin wrote:215. When people who joined years after you have still been around long enough to fondly remember now-absent members. *points upward* :lol:

:lol:

216. ...when the chronologically-aged whippersnappers, despite their veteran status on SoSZ, are still intellectually superior to you and twice as witty, even though you know more now than you did previously prior to the erstwhile fnurrrble...buhhh...*goes cross-eyed*...brain...damn you...

Actually I have problems remembering why I'm only half-dressed sometimes, so to out-wit me is nothing to brag about. :lol:

217. ...when you overwork your brain just to smart out the wits of the member that has posted above you XD
218. ...when you started counting the minutes you use up creating posts like this (in this one it's 3 minutes)
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Unread postby bodidley » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 pm

219. Who the hell are all you people?
"We can't mortgage our childrens' future on a mountain of debt," - Barack Obama
bodidley
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:06 pm

bodidley wrote:219. Who the hell are all you people?

220. When prior absentees fail to grasp the cognitive diarrhoea you spouted a few posts up. :mrgreen:
Mitsunari

Unread postby AxeLordGerardo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 am

221. When i see that i have been defending Yuan Shao since more than 10 years now. I started with the "Lord Yuan Shao" account in October 2003. Sure time passes fast...
Cao Cao - Liu Bei - Sun Jian - Yuan Shao
AxeLordGerardo
Student

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Fri May 08, 2015 5:18 am

222. When you've been here for 5 years but have only been active on and off for like 2.
223. When all your fellow scholars have grown up and forgotten what the site is or have yet to come back.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads