What do you do while visiting this forum?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Well, what is it?

Nothin....
8%
Listen to music.
38%
Have the TV on.
13%
Have another site running.
31%
Do work.
11%

Total votes : 132

Re: What do you do while visiting this forum?

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Dragon armor in two days? wow haha.

Yeah but runescape's kinda old. But now i know pretty girls play runecape :D ?

Still not convincing me to play again. forgot my account anyway.

SunXia has the account where you pay money haha. so thats how shes getting money i guess.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I Multi-task like a cybernetic life form...oh yes, t'is feasible for a male to reach that elusive pinnacle, the same one females claim to have reached with ease, ahem, falsely...

Mitten's Leisure Time is also occupied by the Daddy Radar/Alarm System, but also the Dutiful Husband Perception.

Not only can I post here, but I can play PS3 and prat about on Photoshop in between posting, listen out instinctively for sounds that the fruit of thine loins is in need of bed-related assistance (usually getting herself tied into a sweaty knot during slumber, somehow) and also...my keen perception senses any impending stuff wifey is about to lumber me with, and an intuitive recognition of the severity level that any huffs or sighs signify as she emits them from the next room! 8-) A deep, curt sigh is a sure sign she requires help, yet a guttural huff usually means I've left my undercrackers on the bedroom floor again...thus, one has time to concoct a pretense prior to her yellings, which are mostly blamed on the child or the cat. :lol:
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby SunXia » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Xia Kyoto wrote:Dragon armor in two days? wow haha.

Yeah but runescape's kinda old. But now i know pretty girls play runecape :D ?

Still not convincing me to play again. forgot my account anyway.

SunXia has the account where you pay money haha. so thats how shes getting money i guess.

My account was hacked and the person Macro'd on it, very sad but I know who it was!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:39 pm

I usually have several sites running at the same time I'm on this forum.

I have a tendency to check in every once in a while, while I'm listening to music but it's usually rare in that case. I also tend to run too many apps on my computer at once and it bogs down my processes.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

I do many things. I work while running the side (and gladly my boss does not care, because he's also a huge Koei Warriors fan X3 )

I sometimes work on the Horrorpuppets RPG-Project "Ages of Agony". I keep the site running to look at some posts or just to read some infos to relax.

I also listen to music or play video games like DW7 and write down quotes and cutscene texts for my FanFiction :3
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Unread postby Iain » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 am

I run old shows on my HDTV while I wander around forum topics here, I actually find a use for audio commentarys on shows as I learn more listening than simply re-watching the show and I can work on the computer without taking my eyes off it.
Iain
Lord of Nanchang

Previous

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads