What do you do while visiting this forum?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Well, what is it?

Nothin....
8%
Listen to music.
38%
Have the TV on.
13%
Have another site running.
31%
Do work.
11%

Total votes : 132

Unread postby SunXia » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:20 pm

Currently, I'm shopping in my local City Centre!! Internet Café's have just saved my sanity!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Liu Yuante » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:49 am

The answer to the question posed by this thread would vary, depending on when we're talking about, but currently, what ido when I visit this vorum is drink large quantities of vodka and listen to music.

Adrian
Liu Yuante
绯红王

Unread postby Foif » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:56 am

Liu Yuante wrote:The answer to the question posed by this thread would vary, depending on when we're talking about, but currently, what ido when I visit this vorum is drink large quantities of vodka and listen to music.

Adrian

Is that healthy...?
Foif
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lexus Fiend » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:12 am

Foif wrote:
Liu Yuante wrote:The answer to the question posed by this thread would vary, depending on when we're talking about, but currently, what ido when I visit this vorum is drink large quantities of vodka and listen to music.

Adrian

Is that healthy...?

Is that sarcasm? :lol:

Nothing at all wrong with that Adrian, I often come to SoSZ after I've been out at a club or out with my people. So, way more often than not when I'm posting at about 2am I'm quite full of intoxicants.

It's not like I 'have' to be fudged up to come here, but it does make it a bit more fun admittedly. Of course when I'm posting during the day, a lot of times it's at work or on my lunch break, so obviously I'm sober then.
-Devin aka LuckyD
*Neighborhood Superstar*
"Street smarts on the level of a Harvard degree."
Lexus Fiend
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Liu Yuante » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:16 am

Foif wrote:

Adrian

Is that healthy...?

Well, anyone with a keen eye for grammar and spelling could no doubt guess my mental state when I wrote that very post.

Frankly, though, for me, it both is and isn't healthy. On the "is healthy" front, it allows me to greatly gloss over my troubles and continue enjoying things I've always enjoyed.

On the "isn't healthy" end of the spectrum is the fact that I am not a drinker. Prior to the last month of my life I'd get a bottle of vodka and drink it over the course of two weeks. Now, though, I'm drinking between an entire bottle of vodka over the course of ane ntire day. Something clearly has changed....

But what hasn't is visiting places like this. So...you get answers to questions like these along the lines of "drinking large quantities of vodka and listening to music." And it could be a lot worse - I could be drinking the music and listening to the vodka.

Adrian
Liu Yuante
绯红王

Unread postby Foif » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:22 am

Lexus Fiend wrote:
Foif wrote:
Is that healthy...?

Is that sarcasm? :lol:

Nothing at all wrong with that Adrian, I often come to SoSZ after I've been out at a club or out with my people. So, way more often than not when I'm posting at about 2am I'm quite full of intoxicants.

Yes, lol, it is.

Im not saying i dont like Adrian [I actually respect him alot, even if he doesnt know that ;) ], i was just kinda suprised, lol.

And yes, to point out the spelling mistake i purposely bolded the "vorum". No hard feelings though :p

And yes, that would be pretty bad.
Foif
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: What do you do while visiting this forum?

Unread postby Ding Feng » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:33 pm

I post replies and view threads. :P
"Know thy enemy and know thy self, find naught to fear in 100 battles. Know not thy enemy, but know thy self, find victory and defeat in equal measure. Know thy enemy, but know not thy self, find defeat in every battle." -Sun Tzu
Ding Feng
Academic

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Listen to music, MSN, 'homework' :roll: and presently shopping on amazon. I also occasionly appear on two forums at once!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sean » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 am

Idle on IRC.
Idle on Facebook.
Play games on my laptop.
Play games on my PS2.
Listen to music.
Read topics on the forum.
Post messages on the forum.
Make new topics on the forum.
Look for topics to bump.
Actively hunt for spambots and report their posts even though the moderation team will immediately delete them at first glance.

Yes, I do all of them simultaneously while I visit the forum.
#sosz @ irc.lunarnet.org
Open 24/7 for discussion. [Please take time zones into consideration.]
Sean
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby mrwongshappymushu » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:42 pm

SimRTK
Youtube
Facebook
KMA ROTK XI Portraits
Read Fanfiction
ROTK XI PC Demo
Think Of what I'm going to do when I get ROTK XI
Read Topics
Catchup On missed Topics
Sometimes Make Topics
Plan Out Scenarios with Paint for ROTK XI