RTK X: Discussion Thread

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: RTK X: Discussion Thread

Unread postby Dune Desperado » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:37 pm

So RTK X + PUK has recently arrived to Steam in Japanese and I was wondering if it's possible to patch it to English. I have tried to patch it but I can't seem to get it to work for the life of me and was wondering If it is even possible to do so? If I'm doing something wrong please notify me. (also if this post is in the wrong spot I do apologize)

https://i.gyazo.com/77859a0a90db4109445 ... 69e52e.png Here is the image that appear when I attempt to launch the English patch.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/62806 ... t__X_with/ (Game link here)
Dune Desperado
Tyro

Unread postby LiuBeiwasGreat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

I do hope that they release English versions of this and others. I would purchase at least a few of them if translated with the PUK.

My only dislike of 10 was the terrible defending AI. If another faction invades one of your territories and you don't participate it is quite likely that you will lose even if you could easily win the battle under direct control. It creates a frantic pace of you running around with an army attempting to intercept every invading army before you lose whole swaths of territory.

Other then that 10 is a very good game. I would totally buy it and 9 if Koei translates the PUK PC versions.
"If you can't drink a lobbyist's whiskey, take his money, sleep with his women and still vote against him in the morning, you don't belong in politics."
LiuBeiwasGreat
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MrFunTimes » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:54 am

What's an effective strategy for employing officers? I try to employ, and if they refuse I get their friendship meter up by one and try again.
MrFunTimes
Tyro

Unread postby Sakae Wu » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:35 am

MrFunTimes wrote:What's an effective strategy for employing officers? I try to employ, and if they refuse I get their friendship meter up by one and try again.

I usually just talk with them until the relationship is trusted or close and then try to employ. You can also give them gifts or drink with them to raise the relationship level quicker.
Some officers are just easier than others depending if you have similar personalities. Opposing personalities take awhile to come around unfortunately.
Sakae Wu
Assistant

Unread postby Havie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:49 am

Anybody know if the english .exe found in this thread, OR on kongming will work with the steam non-english PUK version?
its $30 and i really wana try RTK X+PUK,
But I dont wana waste money if its in japanese/chinese.

I've found torrents to test this in the past for RTK 11/12 but I cant seem to get the game to launch
Havie
Apprentice

Previous

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms