Read before Posting (Updated 4/20/05)

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Read before Posting (Updated 4/20/05)

Unread postby Zhang Liao17 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:27 pm

Before posting a new topic about a question relating to one of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games, first check the discussion thread for that specific game and see if the question has been asked. If it has not, then feel free to post your question in that discussion thread. If you believe your question would not fit in properly inside a discussion thread, then you may create a new topic for it, but frequently asked questions such as "Where would I find Xu Shu" or "Which year is your favorite to begin in", and questions to that extent relating to gameplay should always be asked in the discussion thread. There is a discussion thread for each game there to answer these questions and it saves space and reduces clutter for them to be used instead of constant new topics. Feel free to browse through them, its more then likely your question has been answered before and they should be very helpful to you. So remember to use these discussion threads unless you feel your topic goes beyond the boundaries of the contents of the discussion and is something that can stand on its own. Thank you.

-ZL17
Last edited by Zhang Liao17 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Death is but death, and why are you scared at it?"-Zhang Liao
Zhang Liao17
Supreme Commander of Wei Forces

hi

Unread postby Mario Carrillo » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:23 pm

hi, i´m writing just because I think there are many :evil: :twisted: crappy topics in the rotk section and I think it would be a good thing to simply erease some o them, well thats what i think thanks anyway
Mario Carrillo
Tyro

Unread postby Zhang Liao17 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:57 pm

When a new topic is created that should have been posted in a discussion thread, it is first locked. This way the member and any other new members get a chance to see what sort of questions should be put into a discussion thread and learn something from the experience. I think what you are suggesting Mario is that we simply delete the thread when it is created, but this way it gives everyone a chance to see what new topics are acceptable and which ones aren't. Also, locked topics are eventually moved out of the forum once everyone has gotten a good chance to look over them and they fall towards the bottom of the page. Hope that clears up some things about locked topics.
Zhang Liao17

Unread postby Zhang Liao17 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:47 am

The PC Help Thread has now been made a sticky and all questions concerning a computer version of the RTK series should be posted in that thread. Any technical help you need can likely be found there. :D

http://www.the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?t=11587

-ZL17
Zhang Liao17

Hello!

Unread postby Sun-zi » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:49 pm

hello friends, i have just joined the forum and just wanted to say... HELLO :D
Master Sun said:
War is
A grave affair of state;
It is a place
Of life and death,
A road
To survival and extinction,
A matter
To be pondered carefully.
Sun-zi
Tyro

Unread postby Kong Wen » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:18 pm

Welcome to the forum, Master Sun. If you'd like to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you, feel free to do it in the Introduce Yourself thread.
"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back."
— Roland Deschain, Wolves of the Calla
Kong Wen
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
The Bronze Age of SoSZ

Unread postby Jordan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:25 am

Ok well I made an "Ideas for Romance XI" thread but then I was not sure about it so I deleted it. But basically I was wondering if it would be acceptable to make this thread or not and I thought that this thread would be the most suitable to ask this question. I thought about posting several times in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms X thread for ideas but I think that ideas will mostly be ignored and people will talk about the main game. In other words I feel that ideas for the next game or discussion on preferences for the next game should have it's own topic so that people can discuss ideas & the main game seperately without anybody feeling ignored.
Jordan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhang Liao17 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:24 am

http://www.the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?t=12846

Here's a thread where that discussion would work very well.

Really though, it would have been fine if you made that thread. I don't have a problem with it as long as it's an original idea and a topic that can support actual discussion and contribute to the forum. The unacceptable threads are those which are usually quick questions, heavily repeated topics and basically anything that would be better off in the discussion threads. It's the quick pop threads by people too "busy" to read the rules that are the annoying ones.

Also, there are only three pages of threads in this forum, so if you want to check if your thread has already been created, it won't take too long to find out and you can always PM me first if you have questions.
Zhang Liao17

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms