Sangokushi 11 with PUK - Lezard's Translation

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Sangokushi 11 with PUK - Lezard's Translation

Unread postby Killaz916 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Lezard, i really don't have the time now actually to be of any assistance, i can only recommend or help with minimal things, you will need to post about the file extension in question at Xentax, and maybe one of their members will derive into it, you will need to post the file as well, preferably a small one that way they can do their magic.

If all else fails, The community Van is apart of might be of help, but they only speak Chinese there for the most part. So i wish you luck there, if you need the links ill PM them, as i used it to locate apps and tools and faces for the editor along time ago, google translate helps out quite alot.
Killaz916
Scholar

Unread postby Lezard Valeth » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:46 am

I see, okay then.

---------------
EDIT

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14262
Lezard Valeth
Assistant

Unread postby Gray Riders » Sun May 15, 2016 11:06 pm

Here's some Msg01.s11 translations.

Also my notes saying which messages had some translating work done.

Although I couldn't translate it, I found which messages in Msg03 are used for the event where Zhou Yu recruits Lu Su and mention this in my notes. The recruitment event for Zhuge Jin seems to start right after but I'm not certain how long it runs.
Attachments
MessageTranslation.zip
(143.92 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lezard Valeth » Mon May 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Received. I'll send it back as soon as possible.
Lezard Valeth
Assistant

Unread postby Lezard Valeth » Mon May 23, 2016 10:53 pm

OK, I've translated a few messages and updated the notes (some of LCC translations are still missing from the notes).

I appreciate your help Gray Riders, but it seems it's only both of us working and that isn't enough. So, on my part, the project is on hold. On the future, if more people join and actually DO something to help then I might come back. There are like six people who contacted me and nothing, hopefully on the future some of them will actually join and help.
Attachments
MessageTranslation.7z
(113.15 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Lezard Valeth
Assistant

Unread postby Gray Riders » Tue May 24, 2016 12:08 am

Lezard Valeth wrote:OK, I've translated a few messages and updated the notes (some of LCC translations are still missing from the notes).

I appreciate your help Gray Riders, but it seems it's only both of us working and that isn't enough. So, on my part, the project is on hold. On the future, if more people join and actually DO something to help then I might come back. There are like six people who contacted me and nothing, hopefully on the future some of them will actually join and help.

I'll continue to try to plink away a little at it; if I get any good progress I'll upload the file here. Total War: Warhammer is coming out tomorrow, though, so my a lot of my free time is spoken for. :lol:
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lezard Valeth » Tue May 24, 2016 12:27 am

No need to hurry and have fun!
Lezard Valeth
Assistant

Unread postby ChanHongTian » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:27 am

So which one I need to download?
just the download link?
or all the file?
ChanHongTian
Tyro

Unread postby DL01 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Oh I wasn't aware that there are translations still needed. I am a native Chinese speaker with some understanding of Japanese, and evidently "passable" with English. I am happy to help if more translation are still needed. I do have fairly inept knowledge of the Chinese language and read the Novel several times and know where the game drawing some of the phases from. I might be able to translate some of the more difficult phases that seems confusing out of context.

I am also a Software Engineer. Though I'm not familiar with game hacking at all. If you have log and source code that need looked at in C or C++, I am probably okay with it.
DL01
Tyro

Unread postby Lezard Valeth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:40 pm

You seem more than qualified. If I understood correctly:
- Native Chinese (using TC PK version of the game)
- Advanced Japanese
- Advanced English
- Read the Novel
- IT background
Which leads us to ...

I am happy to help if more translation are still needed

Nice, but I want to be clear from the start: this project is abandoned. So it goes the other way around: I can come out of retirement and lend you a hand, but it'd be you doing all the actual translation (all the heavy work). You must think thoroughly whether you're willing to do this, after all you don't need a translation yourself, you won't be paid ... and more importantly (from my perspective at least) you will be messing with my precious time (which I really don't like wasting these days).

Some noteworthy stuff:

- The messages inside the Japanese/Chinese versions follow the same order. Whatever you translate can be applied to both versions of the game (a fully translated file would work on both versions). You can find 2 partially translated chinese MSG files here (I'm Gattamelata): http://forum.gamevn.com/threads/rtk-11-chinese-va-san11-sire-viet-hoa.1238434/page-7#post-26359110

- Not much for you to do on the IT part, except contacting Van and trying to get him to fix his editor decryption of MSGs if you wish.

- Whatever, I'm going to sleep now ><>
Lezard Valeth
Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms