ROTK 12 Textboxes to english Translation

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

ROTK 12 Textboxes to english Translation

Unread postby concom » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:34 am

Hi everone,

i love ROTK and other koei games and so i wish to Play ROTK 12 on PC. I get already a Japan Version without puk on yesasia, but i did not found any Translation from the MSG Files. Im sure they can translate and maybe someone has already done. So my question is, is there anyone that already tranlate the msg files in english or is there a tutorial how to edit the msg Files of San12 or ROTK 12? I try the VAN SAN Editor Version 1.10 Build 1023 but i always get a error if i open the msg files. Im not very good in Japanese but i try to translate all of the text ingame in english.

Thanks for help!

concom
concom
Tyro

Re: ROTK 12 Textboxes to english Translation

Unread postby concom » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:25 am

i allready found it out by myself. For those who didn't know yet:

In VAN's Editor Just go to the menu to (M) and the open with the other (M) in the open Menu. Now choose the msg File (*.s12 in san12). It is a lot of text and it is mixed with tradionell Chinese too, but i will try it. At the Moment i try to learn japanese too, but it is very difficult, because you not only learn the words. You also have to learn the kanji too.

Im Sure Koei will never released Games like ROTK or Nobunaga in the european market (specialy PC Games) again, because of the bad Sales in ROTK XI. Stupid Koei why they make the game so cheap... :-(

So i will be faster in learn japanese then they realse :-)

regards
concom
concom
Tyro

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms