Created faction

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Created faction

Unread postby Ying Zheng » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello,

I've been playing rotk xi now for a while and I was wondering if historical factions can be created as a new force from the 32 secret characters as I was hoping to invlude them all in my newest game.

for example han faction or chu or even qin etc.. from the secret characters as the morw forces the more the fun hehe :D
Ying Zheng
Tyro

Re: Created faction

Unread postby Lord_Cao_Cao » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Well yeah, you can.
Just create the new forces when starting the game, choosing the bonus officers as rulers. If you make them emperors, you can give them a country name as well I believe.
Lord_Cao_Cao
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ying Zheng » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm

I know how to create new forces, what I was wondering is to make those 32 characters into forces based on history.

example I add the spring and atumn force with guan yiwu as sovereign with bao shuya or tang with li ji as sovereign and weichi gong and qin qiong as officers.

I was curious what other forces can be made up with those 32 oficcers.
Ying Zheng
Tyro

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Personally, I only find it viable with Han and Qin. Xiang Yu/Ji is a stretch. You need to add a lot of new officers to flesh out forces representing other dynasties and such.

I did sit down a while back and divide them up by period. Might be able to post it during the weekend.
Gamefaqs: KongZhou
Steam: heinous_won
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ying Zheng » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:15 am

I find Liu Bang weird as though he has shitty stats he makes one tough sob as an AL for some unknown reason

Edit: any thoughts on Xiang Yu as a created fforce, does he offer a challenge as an AL sovereign or worth playing with?
Ying Zheng
Tyro

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms