Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII English Patch?

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII English Patch?

Unread postby SyntaxERROR » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:50 am

Hello ROTK Community,

First off, I'm new to this forum and it may take a while for me in getting use to things here. It's kinda overwhelming to find answer to my question but I'm tryin and just to make things more easier I tend to ask question instead. So please no "use the search" or anything like that.

Is there a full english patch or latest patch released for ROTKXII?
SyntaxERROR
Tyro

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII English Patch?

Unread postby DragonAtma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:25 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22412 has the latest patch (San12 is short for the Japanese name, Sangokushi 12).

I know that you don't like to be told to go search, but please keep in mind that it's only six topics or so below the latest nonsticky. ;)
Unless I specifically say otherwise, assume I am talking about historical Three Kingdoms, and not the novel.

In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
DragonAtma
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII English Patch?

Unread postby SyntaxERROR » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:39 am

DragonAtma wrote:http://the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22412 has the latest patch (San12 is short for the Japanese name, Sangokushi 12).

I know that you don't like to be told to go search, but please keep in mind that it's only six topics or so below the latest nonsticky. ;)

Thanks for the help, it's was the same thread that I was reading just recently before I got registered here. Thought that I might ask if theres a new one cos I wasn't so sure back then. Thanks. :wink:

Should I be getting the Japanese version though? I can't find any in the web.
SyntaxERROR
Tyro

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms