Funny RTK12 thing happened

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Funny RTK12 thing happened

Unread postby DreamGoddessLindsey » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:48 am

I decided to go for a challenge, so I played as Gongsun Gong in the 214 scenario. It's now 220. Cao Cao demolished Zhang Lu, Liu Bei, and Sun Quan easily. I'm the last one standing. What happened? Here's Zhang Zhao, asking me to surrender to Cao Cao with 478 thousand troops at my door. I don't think I've ever seen this happen before in any RTK. Funny as heck.

Needless to say, it's not possible to win as Gongson Gong in this scenario without using created officers and editors and such. I did all I could do, which wasn't much given the lack of officers plus the lack of ability to get officers. Oi.

I actually used to think any scenario as anyone was winnable. I see now I was quite wrong. Still, it was funny as hell.

EDIT: I refused to surrender, and Cao Cao sent 168 thousand troops at me led by Cao Cao, Zhao Yun, Sima Yi, Zhuge Liang, Gan Ning, and Zhang Liao. What a rough way to go!
Last edited by DreamGoddessLindsey on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DreamGoddessLindsey
Banned

Re: Funny RTK12 thing happened

Unread postby Xu Yuan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:53 am

Wait, the AI using Surrender on the player? That is bizarre! What happens if you would have accepted I wonder? Any more cinematic of a game over?
As you know security
is mortal's greatest enemy.

SimRTK is back up in a testing phase! Go ahead and give it a look over on the Simzhou forum branch.

http://simrtk.net/index.php
Xu Yuan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms