Funny moments in RTK

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Funny moments in RTK XI

Unread postby Human5 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Guan Yu vs Lu Bu: (note who has the better weapon and horse) :twisted:
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Haha, sometimes I find it rather odd that only historical exceptional warriors can wield items, instead of created ones.

Played for maybe 15-16 years straight in-game time yesterday, game froze up on me after all that work. Funny right? :)
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Human5 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Xia Kyoto wrote:Haha, sometimes I find it rather odd that only historical exceptional warriors can wield items, instead of created ones.

It's possible for my created character to wield one, because I have the ROTK Trainer.

Xia Kyoto wrote:Played for maybe 15-16 years straight in-game time yesterday, game froze up on me after all that work.
:shock:
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby devtherev » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Xia Kyoto wrote:Haha, sometimes I find it rather odd that only historical exceptional warriors can wield items, instead of created ones.

Played for maybe 15-16 years straight in-game time yesterday, game froze up on me after all that work. Funny right? :)

Good lord...I would have pushed my fist through the screen...Well wanted to any way :lol:
devtherev
Scholar

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Yeah, but I decided I'm not gonna let it get to me, it's whatever, and it's happened before. My disk is kinda scratched (thanks to an assortment of people leaving it out to play madden, and not returning it to it's proper case when I do so with their disks, but meh.)

I guess I'll try to recover my progress, but that's a good whole day lost etc heh.

Edit: Never mind, I was able to find a save file that makes it so that I'm only behind by four years, don't know how, must have been conscious enough to save while going to the store or bathroom, something, but woot :)
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Human5 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 pm

I was having a battle and one of my officers, Qin Qiong, was surrounded on four sides by enemy units. I used the tactic, whirlwind, and defeated three of them and left the other one with only 300 soldiers all in one blow!!! :shock: Then my created officer assisted Qin Qiong and defeated the last officer. :D
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby epaminondas146871 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Human5 wrote:I was having a battle and one of my officers, Qin Qiong, was surrounded on four sides by enemy units. I used the tactic, whirlwind, and defeated three of them and left the other one with only 300 soldiers all in one blow!!! :shock: Then my created officer assisted Qin Qiong and defeated the last officer. :D

Was it a glitch or did they just have very few men and you had plenty?
"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." - Alexander

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche
epaminondas146871
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:37 pm

My AI sent a created officer possessing 100 war against old Zhang Liao who possessed 91 war. Created officer died after duel. Nice going AI, you just killed off Lu Bu's son and legacy! :roll:
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

Xia Kyoto wrote:My AI sent a created officer possessing 100 war against old Zhang Liao who possessed 91 war. Created officer died after duel. Nice going AI, you just killed off Lu Bu's son and legacy! :roll:

techenally lu bu also has an daughter.
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong

Unread postby Human5 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 am

epaminondas146871 wrote:
Human5 wrote:I was having a battle and one of my officers, Qin Qiong, was surrounded on four sides by enemy units. I used the tactic, whirlwind, and defeated three of them and left the other one with only 300 soldiers all in one blow!!! :shock: Then my created officer assisted Qin Qiong and defeated the last officer. :D

Was it a glitch or did they just have very few men and you had plenty?

You seem to question me a lot, but yeah, they had few men (about 1200 each) , and I had many.
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms