RTKXI Face Editor (Translation & Video Instructions Guide)

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Custom Faces for ROTKXI (Draft Guide Complete)

Unread postby Killaz916 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Well, i'll be back to making that trainer now, expect it Sunday night or Monday night. Since i still have 20 city codes to get, and took that break to make the guide. I do hope other people contribute to the face editting scene and save me the trouble of posting a pack of all the portrait images i can find... But it probably wont happen lol. Also the modeling is going to be more difficult from looking at it. And it seems to be in our yet favorite non English program RPGViewer, and someothers in other topics. But i didn't know RPGViewer can import stuff. i actually think it cant...
Killaz916
Scholar

Unread postby LastGuan » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:50 am

So ive gotten this to work and am enjoying it very much. I am having a bit of an issue finding good pics to use though as most are to small and when enlarged look funky. Anyway where did you locate your pics? Thanks
"O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
LastGuan
Initiate

Unread postby Killaz916 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:51 am

1 of the biggest sites that have the faces, 1st one being the one with the most. They are in various posts... usually with attachments, sometimes not.
http://game.ali213.net/forum-206-1.html (Need a Account / Chinese)
http://www.langya.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=60 (Don't Need a Account / Chinese)
Killaz916
Scholar

Unread postby LastGuan » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Ok im having a lot of fun with this. I just spent about 5 hours playing around just to realize i missed something. Re-read your guide and found i skipped step 19 and 20! Ive still got 199 more to go.
"O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."
LastGuan
Initiate

Unread postby Killaz916 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 am

Im very happy that you like the guide but please give credits to the maker of the program, and the translator that helped, even if it isnt correct translations, its what it does lol... Too bad this program will never see a English UI, i wanna see San11editor in an english UI more lol.
Killaz916
Scholar

Re: Custom Faces for RTKXI (Draft Guide Complete)

Unread postby mozi » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Hi, to all,
I was wondering if there is any translation file for the HEAD Editor Program, and where can I find it, because I see that on your screen shot, the menu are in english.

Thank you.
mozi
Tyro

Unread postby Killaz916 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:37 am

Maybe if you read the posts in this topic, you would notice that this program is only in chinese. And was decyphered and translated into English via Pictures only. Due to its not a huge program, and the fact no one contributed any programming knowledge to it. Be happy theres english pictures... Once you do it once correctly. you will be able to do it without the images.
Killaz916
Scholar

Unread postby kwadaichi » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:41 pm

@ killaz916

i don't understand from step15...
how can u change the critical image ??
i don't get it @@~
huhuhu
until step 14. I already understand >.<

huhuh...
kwadaichi
Tyro

Unread postby LastGuan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:08 pm

It is possible to skip the critical image part as its not necessary to put the new faces in the game.
LastGuan
Initiate

Unread postby Killaz916 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:21 am

You can skip it if you want, the critical images are only shown during the created officers critical attack. But i just usually pick one that looks the closest to my officer.
Killaz916
Scholar

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms