RTKXI Face Editor (Translation & Video Instructions Guide)

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: RTKXI Face Editor (Translation & Video Instructions Guid

Unread postby Valvatorez » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Emperor Wu wrote:Thank you very much, that was exactly what I was looking for. It was in a really weird place, I would have never imagine that the files would be in a hidden folder (AppData). I'm glad I found them! :)

After I lost all my edits a couple of years ago, I had to look all over to find it to make sure it doesn't happen again lol, but you're welcome, glad to help :D
Valvatorez
Academic

Unread postby khanghuynh93 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 am

Hi, I was trying to edit my critical images with Universal Face Editor. I was able to create / edit the portraits. However, i cannot add / export / import any critical images. Could some1 please help me ? Also, i am limited to 61 critical images, are there anyway i can expand the number ?
khanghuynh93
Tyro

Unread postby Valvatorez » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:32 am

You can't overwrite any criticals at all, or you just wanted to add more of them, since I don't think there's a way to add any more critical images into the game, you just have to replace the ones that are already there, try overwriting some of the people that either have 2 of them, or just ones you won't see very often, and just edit the old officers to have another one so they don't use the new one.
Valvatorez
Academic

Unread postby khanghuynh93 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:53 am

So, i cannot exceed 61 available critical images ? are there anyway i can access the folder containing those files ? i really want extra crit images.
khanghuynh93
Tyro

Unread postby Valvatorez » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:44 pm

You can use something like Van's rpg viewer to see all the other images in the game like events, textures, and everything else, but I don't think you can add any more critical images into it at all, only overwrite the old ones. Someone had asked this here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19619&start=130
Valvatorez
Academic

Unread postby khanghuynh93 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:37 am

i guess i have to come to term with the 61 available slots for critical images. Thanks anyways. I have another question though. I have RPG Viewer, but it is in Chinese and I could not understand it. As for right now, i am interested in making / find critical images of Han Xin to add to the UFE. I have searched but found nothing so far. If u have the critical image of Han Xin, could i pls have it ? Also, if it is possible, coul u pls give me an english link of using RPG Viewer or RPG Viewer in English ? Thanks in advanced
khanghuynh93
Tyro

Previous

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms