Reminder: Do NOT discuss pirated versions in this forum!

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Reminder: Do NOT discuss pirated versions in this forum!

Unread postby Sun Gongli » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:01 pm

A number of you have been asking for help regarding pirated versions of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games.

This is NOT okay!

Refer to the Forum Rules for our official piracy policy. Any discussion of how to circumvent KOEI's antipiracy efforts will result in the appropriate punishment and, depending upon the severity of the action, an IP referral to KOEI and/or the appropriate legal authorities.

Do not ask for help in using your pirated version of the game. Not only is this discussion illegal and unethical, but it also can land our forums in hot water.

What is okay:

"I purchased ROTKX, but I can't seem to get it registered on Gamecity. Can someone help me register my copy?"

What is not okay:

"I'm using an illegal copy of the game, and I get an error when I try to run the executable file. Can someone help me?"
"Can someone give me a link to a pirated patch? I have an illegal version of the game and can't patch the game."

There will be no discussion in this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

In addition, do not even discuss HAVING an illegal copy of the game, even if it's in another language or what not.
"There are those who try to shape the world to their own whim,
and then there are those who allow the world to shape them.
It is in the balance that greatness is achieved."
Sun Gongli
Poo Poo Pants

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms