Page 3 of 10

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:40 pm
by Cao Shang
It is with PUK too?

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:17 pm
by Ma Tzu
Yuan Yun wrote:It is with PUK too?

yep...the bundlepack
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 004612157/
japanese version http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-870 ... -1iuj.html

well not half the price but a lot cheaper..... :wink:

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:00 pm
by Stryke
Hmm, am I right in thinking that if I order a copy of RotK XI for PS2 from play-asia.com, it wont work on my (British) PS2?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:05 pm
by Mikhail
Stryke wrote:Hmm, am I right in thinking that if I order a copy of RotK XI for PS2 from play-asia.com, it wont work on my (British) PS2?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.


I am thinking that it wont, since the regions are different.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 am
by Sun Gongli
Stryke wrote:Hmm, am I right in thinking that if I order a copy of RotK XI for PS2 from play-asia.com, it wont work on my (British) PS2?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.


Like Corgan said, I don't think it'll work. You can try to import an American PS2 - they're fairly cheap now - and just get a power adapter that works with the European power outlets.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:30 pm
by Stryke
Sun Gongli wrote:Like Corgan said, I don't think it'll work. You can try to import an American PS2 - they're fairly cheap now - and just get a power adapter that works with the European power outlets.


Thought so, just wanted to make sure. How hard are English patches to find for the later Sangokushi games?

All help is appreciated :)

Re: Where to buy Romance of the Three Kingdoms PC versions:

Unread postPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:18 pm
by zombiewhacker
Okay, I'm a newb and therefore a complete idiot: what does PUK stand for?

Re: Where to buy Romance of the Three Kingdoms PC versions:

Unread postPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:32 pm
by Sun Gongli
zombiewhacker wrote:Okay, I'm a newb and therefore a complete idiot: what does PUK stand for?


Power-Up Kit. It's an expansion that adds more features and scenarios to the original game.

Re: Where to buy Romance of the Three Kingdoms PC versions:

Unread postPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:30 am
by zombiewhacker
Thanks. Never knew KOEI included that with their ROT3K games. Makes me want to pick up the PC version even more.

Re: Where to buy Romance of the Three Kingdoms PC versions:

Unread postPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:33 am
by Lady Wu
It means an expansion whose price will make you want to PUKe. (They cost as much as the original, but can't be played without the original and in many cases don't contain enough stuff to really be its own release.)

Hopefully this will be remedied whenever they're coming out with the English PUKs!