Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Death » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:46 pm

v4lkyr14 wrote:
wow, I ddnt know that tool can do even such a thing. oh references? what do you mean Master Death?

References as in searching for a number in the exe and finding the results. You might get 2 results, or might get 1000+ so no way to tell where it is without spending a lot of time to look for it, so its not an easy thing to change is what I mean.
Death
Scholar

Unread postby Yuri_RP » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Aygor wrote:
v4lkyr14 wrote:Oh I get it now. Thanks for your attention and your guidance Master Aygor. :D

Always happy to help :wink:

Yuri_RP wrote:Hello, would like to ask about Memory Editor.

I used to have a Memory Editor for ROTK 11, I forgot where I got that, it can change City Stats, Character Stats, Force Stasts, etc. on the fly. It was an English Translation of a Chinese Editor by a Member here or from other forum I forgot. Short story, HDD got wiped and I lost all data. Searched for it but haven't found it again yet. Would like to ask if anyone knows about that editor?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri

Is it this one by any chance?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19732

Ah YES. That is exactly the one I was using before. Sadly the links are down now. :( By any chance do you still have the files?

EDIT : Nevermind that, after some searching I found that Foosoomin indeed share it on another forum. Here are his link https://www.dropbox.com/s/9shqyomzjftknxd/RTKEditor.exe
Yuri_RP
Tyro

Unread postby DaoLunOfShiji » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Anyone aware of how to get this thing to actually affect stats (and the character as a whole) outside a single campaign? The hex editor is such a mess to me, but birth dates, stats etc. are not affected outside of a single campaign.
"Looking at Zhong Hui is like viewing an armory, one sees only spears and lances"
— Pei Kai
Check out this list of historical resources I have.
Check out this list of cited biographies I have written.
DaoLunOfShiji
Scholar

Unread postby Death » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:42 pm

DaoLunOfShiji wrote:Anyone aware of how to get this thing to actually affect stats (and the character as a whole) outside a single campaign? The hex editor is such a mess to me, but birth dates, stats etc. are not affected outside of a single campaign.

I never used that program, but in general the officer stats and info like the things you mentioned are stored only in each scenario file, meaning it will be set to only that scenario if you edit one, and you'd need to make the edits in every single scenario if you wanted the changes in all of them. Its actually not that bad since you can just copy the officer data in hex into each scenario. I can help with editing if you need it. You are wanting to change characters in every single scenario?
Death
Scholar

Unread postby DaoLunOfShiji » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 pm

It'd be nice to change them all in every single scenario, but I'd even just settle for changing them in the 225 scenario. Birth years for example don't seem to be affected by this program at all, despite being 'modifiable'.
"Looking at Zhong Hui is like viewing an armory, one sees only spears and lances"
— Pei Kai
Check out this list of historical resources I have.
Check out this list of cited biographies I have written.
DaoLunOfShiji
Scholar

Unread postby Death » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:49 pm

I do happen to have Zetta's program that lets you modify that. Its in python so you may need to install that if you don't have it, I'm not sure if it works without it. Anyways, I will link it if you want to try it. Just make sure to save a backup of your scenario files of course. This lets you modify and change stats, skills and birthdates of any officer. I never messed with actually changing leaders of forces using the program since I always did that in hex only, but the other stuff I listed does work. Just let me know if it works :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g_qhM ... IHyA2Gmik4
Death
Scholar

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:07 am

Death wrote:

References as in searching for a number in the exe and finding the results. You might get 2 results, or might get 1000+ so no way to tell where it is without spending a lot of time to look for it, so its not an easy thing to change is what I mean.

Oh yeah I think I understand now, last night I tried using the hex thing, oh man it has so many numbers and things, I do manage to change the stats that I want though, Even I tried to put beyond the maximum point, but its just going to the maximum point cant change beyond the max point.
I believe that man can prevail over destiny
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:08 am

Death wrote:I do happen to have Zetta's program that lets you modify that. Its in python so you may need to install that if you don't have it, I'm not sure if it works without it. Anyways, I will link it if you want to try it. Just make sure to save a backup of your scenario files of course. This lets you modify and change stats, skills and birthdates of any officer. I never messed with actually changing leaders of forces using the program since I always did that in hex only, but the other stuff I listed does work. Just let me know if it works :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g_qhM ... IHyA2Gmik4

whoaaaa, whats this tool do Master Death?
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby Death » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:19 am

v4lkyr14 wrote:
whoaaaa, whats this tool do Master Death?

Its a basic officer editor, can you let you change stats, skills, etc of all officers in the game.
Death
Scholar

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:57 am

Death wrote:

Its a basic officer editor, can you let you change stats, skills, etc of all officers in the game.

umm I downloaded the tool last night but Master Death, how to use the tool? its on unknown format and I cant open it. Can u guide me please? :D
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms