Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Death » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:19 am

v4lkyr14 wrote:oh yes I almost forgot, I read about Master Zetta's post about using hex editor, I'm really curious about that. Is Master Zetta still exist? I mean online?

Zetta doesn't really post anymore unfortunately, and seemed to not have much interest in editing XI anymore either, but he did some great work in general on XI editing and with his programs as well, and was a big help figuring out a lot of different things. If you need help with hex editing or those kinda things in general though, I don't mind helping, just depends on what you are wanting to do with it?
Death
Scholar

Unread postby Yuri_RP » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:51 am

Hello, would like to ask about Memory Editor.

I used to have a Memory Editor for ROTK 11, I forgot where I got that, it can change City Stats, Character Stats, Force Stasts, etc. on the fly. It was an English Translation of a Chinese Editor by a Member here or from other forum I forgot. Short story, HDD got wiped and I lost all data. Searched for it but haven't found it again yet. Would like to ask if anyone knows about that editor?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri
Yuri_RP
Tyro

Unread postby Death » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:36 am

Yuri_RP wrote:Hello, would like to ask about Memory Editor.

I used to have a Memory Editor for ROTK 11, I forgot where I got that, it can change City Stats, Character Stats, Force Stasts, etc. on the fly. It was an English Translation of a Chinese Editor by a Member here or from other forum I forgot. Short story, HDD got wiped and I lost all data. Searched for it but haven't found it again yet. Would like to ask if anyone knows about that editor?

Best regards,
Yuri

Are you talking about Van's editor that you can find here? -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23801
Death
Scholar

Unread postby Yuri_RP » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:11 am

Death wrote:

Best regards,
Yuri

Are you talking about Van's editor that you can find here? -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23801

Not that one, that only works for the Chinese and Japanese version.
The one I used before works for the regular English version too.
Yuri_RP
Tyro

Unread postby Death » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 am

Some of the things from Van's editor like being able to edit messages and a couple other things do work on the English version though. Otherwise, yeah I'm not sure what program you mean, other than something like a Cheat Engine table or something similar.
Death
Scholar

Unread postby Aygor » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:53 am

v4lkyr14 wrote:Oh I get it now. Thanks for your attention and your guidance Master Aygor. :D

Always happy to help :wink:

Best regards,
Yuri

Is it this one by any chance?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19732
分久必合,合久必分
Ἀτύφως μὲν λαβεῖν, εὐλύτως δὲ ἀφεῖναι
Aygor
Langzhong

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:21 am

Death wrote:Zetta doesn't really post anymore unfortunately, and seemed to not have much interest in editing XI anymore either, but he did some great work in general on XI editing and with his programs as well, and was a big help figuring out a lot of different things. If you need help with hex editing or those kinda things in general though, I don't mind helping, just depends on what you are wanting to do with it?

oh the light of heaven must be shining on you right now Master Death, umm oh yeah I mean, I read about that hex editor that you can change almost all aspect of the game by putting hex numbers right? umm I'm curious what can it be if I put it beyond its limits, I mean max point of character's stats, for an example, Int : 100, in hex its 64. whats gonna happen it I put it beyond 100, 150 for example?
I believe that man can prevail over destiny
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby Death » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:27 am

v4lkyr14 wrote:
oh the light of heaven must be shining on you right now Master Death, umm oh yeah I mean, I read about that hex editor that you can change almost all aspect of the game by putting hex numbers right? umm I'm curious what can it be if I put it beyond its limits, I mean max point of character's stats, for an example, Int : 100, in hex its 64. whats gonna happen it I put it beyond 100, 150 for example?

You can change values yes, but it's not as easy for most things like stats as just changing numbers. For instance, you can change the port limit of troops in the exe itself, because there's only 1-2 values there for it, but that's easier to find than the stats which can have many references, so you would need to change multiple things most likely and it may not even work then anyways.
Death
Scholar

about Yuan Shu

Unread postby foosoomin » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:44 am

Early life

As a young man he gained a reputation for gallantry and liked to go hunting with dogs and falcons.

Yuan Shu should be much stronger in all of RTK game

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuan_Shu
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:39 am

Death wrote:

You can change values yes, but it's not as easy for most things like stats as just changing numbers. For instance, you can change the port limit of troops in the exe itself, because there's only 1-2 values there for it, but that's easier to find than the stats which can have many references, so you would need to change multiple things most likely and it may not even work then anyways.

wow, I ddnt know that tool can do even such a thing. oh references? what do you mean Master Death?
I believe that man can prevail over destiny
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms