Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Lorric » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:31 pm

I’m feeling good about the stats on my Turbans. Time to start a new AI only game on 184 X with them, and see how they do. I’m not expecting too much out of them, but they do do considerably better in X with Zhang Jiao living about 10 years longer and the extra 7 guys, so we’ll see if adding another 17 guys to their officer pool makes an impact.

So, where to put these guys...

Wan will have a lot of guys as it’s closest to Yi. Ma Xiang’s five guys and Sun Xia, who was based there. Ying Chuan is NW China, so the two Liangs and Zhang Bo go here as well, near to their killer, Fu Xie, in Chang An.

Xu Chang, I don’t know who Lady Lu Rong is, but I’m guessing she was someone in the court. Therefore Chen Bao goes to Xu Chang, the closest to Luo Yang. Li Tiao was with He Yi and Guan Hai in Ru Nan, and Xu Chang is closest to Ru Nan. Wang Du can go here as a defector, this is his closest exit from the court, as I don’t know where Dong Commandery is.

Pu Yang – Luo Ji was based in Pu Yang. Yu Fuluo is in Pu Yang in ROTK VIII, so he will be here too.

Xiao Pei – Qing Province was far East, so this is the closest that I can get. So Zhang Rao.

I’m left with two guys I don’t know where to put (Guo Da and Wu Ba) and two cities, Ping Yuan and Nan Pi. Ping Yuan has 6 officers and Nan Pi 4, so I’ll put them both in Nan Pi.
So in summary:

Wan: Liang Boning, Liang Zhongning, Ma Xiang, Sun Xia, Wang Rao, Zhang Bo, Zhao Bo, Zhao Di, Zhao Zhi. (4+9=13)

Xu Chang: Chen Bao, Li Tiao, Wang Du (5+3=8)

Pu Yang: Luo Ji, Yu Fuluo (7+2=9)

Xiao Pei: Zhang Rao (5+1=6)

Nan Pi: Guo Da, Wu Ba (4+2=6)

They’re not the only people here though. Liu Pi will go to Ou Xing. And I already told you about my little friend, 1,1,1 1,1. He’ll be in Yun Nan.

He's a cute, dopey little thing, isn't he. He and I have been through so much together over the years. :)

Until very recently, he and a copy of himself were the only officers I had created. He’s an absolute pushover, anyone can go through him like a hot knife through butter. Sometimes, they don’t even have to, as some bandit takes him out.

I have created Zhang Ju and his two officers from ROTK VIII. He leads his own faction in Xiang Ping. Sadly I can’t give him the resources he should have, in ROTK VIII he controls two cities and considerably more resources than his neighbour, Gongsun Zan.

I’ll change Qiu Liju’s portait as some point, as he’s got the same one as Fu Xie.

Rebellions are the theme here it seems, as I’ve invited another guest to Bian Zhang’s party up in Liang:

He’ll go in An Ding, another officer who is in ROTK VIII and who’s stats I lifted from there.

Let the games begin. :twisted:
Lorric
Apprentice

Unread postby Lorric » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:53 pm

Did you hear that just now? That was the triumphant roar of the Yellow Dragon reverberating across all of China.

Lorric
Apprentice

Unread postby Lorric » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:56 pm

An astonishing turn of events. Zhang Jiao died and He Jin of all people took over, which triggered the biggest independence claim I've ever seen, Sima Ju claiming independence in Wu, and Ru Nan, Jiang Xia and Chai Sang all going with him, a total of 4 cities and 43 officers.

Map:

Crazy game. Well above expectations.
Lorric
Apprentice

Unread postby Lorric » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:35 pm

This conflict is still raging. We're 42 years and over 8 hours of real time in. A long one, most of my AI only games are over by now, and this one will probably go plenty more years yet. The split with Sima Ju broke the Turbans. They had been thriving with 13 cities and about 160 officers, but after this, Sun Jian and Gongsun Zan teamed up and crushed them. The Turbans are still on the board with one city in Jing. Then Sun Jian betrayed Gongsun Zan and made rapid gains, splitting him in two right down the middle of the map. They both had about 10 cities each, meanwhile, Ma Teng, successor of Bian Zhang, was able to gain ground with a solid base and eventually take out Liu Zhang and then move on the two warring factions. He got half the map and looked like being the winner, but hasn't got any further, his nation passing to Ma Xiu and now Ma Tie. Gongsun Zan passed to Gongsun Xu then Liu Bei, and Liu Bei has made significant gains. He's now at 14 cities I think. Ma Tie is in a good position to finish off the Turbans though, and maybe that will be what he needs to win if he can get their officers, he owns Jing but for the Turbans' city, so when the officers go free, many of them ought to linger in his territory for a while to be recruited.
Lorric
Apprentice

Unread postby foosoomin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:51 am

Custom Scenario: Three Brothers Fight
( This scenario was modified from Battle of Jingzhou scenario file )

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8y83q7zjfh60i5/Scen012.s11

Zhang Fei replace Cao Cao as ruler

Guan Yu replace Sun Quan as ruler

Cao Pi replace Gongsun Gong as ruler. Cao's family & relative are now in Cao Pi force. Cao Cao now work under Cao Pi

Liu Bei, Guan Yu & Zhang Fei relationship are Hostile now

Meng Huo & Meng You court importance is now Normal. He can support the Emperor now

All rulers title is Regent

All forces no more Technique Skill

Zhang Fei & Guan Yu now has their own force colour

The characters are still in history mode though......only ruler changed

Some PS2 characters are included too
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:08 am

ummm Hello there Masters, I'm newbie, I'm sorry for interrupt, is there anyone here know about the san11sire thing? I'm quite interesting of that mod since, this is the first time I Play rotk 11 on pc, if the Masters here knows, Maybe can help me please? :D
I believe that man can prevail over destiny
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby Death » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:42 pm

v4lkyr14 wrote:ummm Hello there Masters, I'm newbie, I'm sorry for interrupt, is there anyone here know about the san11sire thing? I'm quite interesting of that mod since, this is the first time I Play rotk 11 on pc, if the Masters here knows, Maybe can help me please? :D

That program is not an actual mod, its basically a program that lets you edit memory in game (mostly the Chinese version of the game, but it should be possible to edit others as well) so you can change certain things (you can also do this with Cheat Engine, Olydbg x64, IDA and others) and is a bit complicated to actually use, it just depends what kinda things you want to edit or change I guess.
Death
Scholar

Unread postby Lord_Cao_Cao » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:20 am

I think the latest info was that it only worked for the Chinese PUK v1.1, nothing else. I've seen it confirmed in a Steam discussion topic a couple days ago (I've also hoped that after some years and with the game being released on Steam, we'd have better luck with new versions :D ).
Lord_Cao_Cao
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:22 am

ah Thank you for your reply Master Valvatorez. edit memory? umm I heard from my friends 3 months ago, that the sansire can edit officers, cities, bulwarks, almost all aspect of the game, and it can even create own skills.
oh btw Master " ....(Cheat Engine, Olydbg x64, IDA and others)" what do you mean about that kind of apps? :?:
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:23 am

Lord Cao Cao, umm chinese PUK? whats PUK?
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms