Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Sun May 21, 2017 6:15 am

has anyone thought of making ruler Zhang Jiao stronger ?
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Sun May 21, 2017 8:18 am

i just tried play Cao Pi in Nanman Rebellion scenario.



Marched Deng Xian out, game doesn't crash


Marched Deng Zhi, game crashed
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby john123 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:16 am

foosoomin wrote:To: Zyzyfer,



I am currently modifying your Yellow Turban X scenario file


I noticed you did not give Deng Ai, Deng Xian, Deng Zhi, Deng Zhong, Deng Mao & Ning Sui their original guile cards, when you created them on the Historical slots....


This is just to inform you :?


is this about moving dengs/ning into historcal slots to avoid the crashing in rotk11?
john123
Tyro
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby john123 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:17 am

foosoomin wrote:i just tried play Cao Pi in Nanman Rebellion scenario.



Marched Deng Xian out, game doesn't crash


Marched Deng Zhi, game crashed


have you used any patch yet ? have you moved dengs/ning sui into the historical slots? or what you said is what happened after you had moved dengs/ning sui into the historical slots?
john123
Tyro
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Mon May 22, 2017 4:08 am

hi john 23,


i did not use any patch.


I have moved them to historical slots.


What i am sharing here is from the original scenario from the game.


I tried march Deng Xian, when using Cao Pi as ruler..Deng Xian marched unit did not crash the game.

But marching Deng Zhi while playing Liu Chan crashed the game



I do know about the 6 characters that has to move to historical slots, to prevent game crash
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby john123 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:12 am

foosoomin wrote:hi john 23,


i did not use any patch.


I have moved them to historical slots.


What i am sharing here is from the original scenario from the game.


I tried march Deng Xian, when using Cao Pi as ruler..Deng Xian marched unit did not crash the game.

But marching Deng Zhi while playing Liu Chan crashed the game



I do know about the 6 characters that has to move to historical slots, to prevent game crash



then why did it happen if they all had been moved to historical slots? could it be something else that cause it other than that?
john123
Tyro
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Mon May 22, 2017 6:41 am

Ah sorry sorry, i wrote wrongly


I did not move them to historical slots....


I just wanna try out
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Mon May 22, 2017 6:44 am

foosoomin wrote:question on Divine Fire skill



When using Tower, will the fire causes 2x damage ?


When using Juggernaut, will the fire attack cause 2x damage ?




Can anyone answer the above ?
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby john123 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:59 am

foosoomin wrote:Ah sorry sorry, i wrote wrongly


I did not move them to historical slots....


I just wanna try out


foosoomin wrote:
To: Zyzyfer,



I am currently modifying your Yellow Turban X scenario file


I noticed you did not give Deng Ai, Deng Xian, Deng Zhi, Deng Zhong, Deng Mao & Ning Sui their original guile cards, when you created them on the Historical slots....


This is just to inform you :?


what is this about?
john123
Tyro
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Sakae Wu » Mon May 22, 2017 11:33 am

foosoomin wrote:question on Divine Fire skill



When using Tower, will the fire causes 2x damage ?


When using Juggernaut, will the fire attack cause 2x damage ?


Nope, neither one.
Siege weapons use tactics, Divine Fire is for strategies.
Divine Forge strengthen siege tactics.
User avatar
Sakae Wu
Initiate
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: Fukuoka

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved