Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Valvatorez » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:51 am

foosoomin wrote:val,

1) I prefer the randomiser to anyhow choose an officer to become ruler, cos i also tired of seeing the historical rulers (officers) too

2) yeah damn, all officers deed become zero

3) i tend to like the 6 month later from beginning, because forces will march units to attack you, that's the most exciting part, when your force is very weak, damn bloody challenging man

Yeah I'm the same way, I like to see many different rulers and see how they do, some of them have been very tough, but still fun to play against.

And yep I agree again, that 6 months after you begin is always when you first start getting into battles, sometimes it can be hard fighting off everyone, sometimes the enemy ends up fighting each other too if you have more than 1 force sending troops to attack you, so that ends up helping as well.
Valvatorez
Sage

Unread postby foosoomin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:14 am

Val,

1) If we want to randomise Yellow Turban scenario, we have to write down deed values of any officers who has it. So after randomising, have to place their deed value back manually

2) If randomise, we will get to know which character will be aggresive too

3) I like to fight it out with many units, regardless which force....Because we can gain deeds & experience points

4) I have completed my Fa Zheng game......next i will use Xu Shu, in Imperial Rescue scenario...

5) Noticed Imperial Rescue scenario, the smart scholars & warriors have very good & fair deed value, which make every force very balance
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Valvatorez » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Yeah you're right, just will be a lot of work to add in all officer deed values.
Same, I like to fight it out with any and all forces, I usually don't ally with anyone and like to fight everyone off, I may try that scenario sometime too then, I don't think I played through it that much.
Valvatorez
Sage

Unread postby foosoomin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:10 am

Valvatorez wrote:Yeah you're right, just will be a lot of work to add in all officer deed values.
Same, I like to fight it out with any and all forces, I usually don't ally with anyone and like to fight everyone off, I may try that scenario sometime too then, I don't think I played through it that much.

Hi val,

1) That is why, i don't want use the randomiser anymore...I rather move them around via hex editing

2) Yeah, fight it out

3) I started playing my Xu Shu game yesterday, for a while...But i found bug in my game

- Originally set Xu Shu & my created officer Taylor Swift as couple, also sworn sibling

- However in game, Xu Shu is Taylor Swift husband, Taylor Swift is not Xu Shu wife. I have set their officer position correctly, yet has this bug. I placed Taylor Swift in Historical officer slot

- Therefore, i dont care already, just leave them as it is........they are still sworn sibling though

- Taylor Swift is a warrior
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Valvatorez » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:36 am

foosoomin wrote:
Hi val,

1) That is why, i don't want use the randomiser anymore...I rather move them around via hex editing

2) Yeah, fight it out

3) I started playing my Xu Shu game yesterday, for a while...But i found bug in my game

I like to play randomized RoH scenario, and like all officers deeds to start from zero, so it didn't bother me, I didn't even notice it does that until you mentioned it.

foosoomin wrote:
- Originally set Xu Shu & my created officer Taylor Swift as couple, also sworn sibling

- However in game, Xu Shu is Taylor Swift husband, Taylor Swift is not Xu Shu wife. I have set their officer position correctly, yet has this bug. I placed Taylor Swift in Historical officer slot

- Therefore, i dont care already, just leave them as it is........they are still sworn sibling though

- Taylor Swift is a warrior

I have no words for this....

However for the actual problem itself, I will say that maybe you put in the wrong number? I have Bu Lianshi (Sun Quan's wife) and Wang Yuanji (Sima Zhao's wife) in the historical slots, game always recognized their relationship for both of them. If you are sure that you did it right, try removing sworn siblings in save file, add 500 TP to your force or wait until you have that much, and use regular Marriage command, then save and edit sworn sibling back in. Not sure if having sworn siblings will prevent them from getting married regularly in game or not, but may not show up while they are sworn siblings.
Valvatorez
Sage

Unread postby foosoomin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:52 am

removed, double posting
Last edited by foosoomin on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby foosoomin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:52 am

Valvatorez wrote:

I have no words for this....

However for the actual problem itself, I will say that maybe you put in the wrong number? I have Bu Lianshi (Sun Quan's wife) and Wang Yuanji (Sima Zhao's wife) in the historical slots, game always recognized their relationship for both of them. If you are sure that you did it right, try removing sworn siblings in save file, add 500 TP to your force or wait until you have that much, and use regular Marriage command, then save and edit sworn sibling back in. Not sure if having sworn siblings will prevent them from getting married regularly in game or not, but may not show up while they are sworn siblings.

I did not place wrong Taylor Swift position as Xu Shu wife, no......The officer position number is correct.

Good idea, i can add 500 TP to my force now, try marry them
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby foosoomin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:03 am

val,

Anyway, i have edited Yan Liang & Wen Chou stats too

Both of their LDR near 90

Yan Liang Spear & Pike APT is S now, with Divine Right skill. War is 95

Wen Chou Spear & Bow APT is S now, with Divine Spear skill. War is 96

Both their INT, POL & CHR, i increased 3 points each

Let's see how Yuan Shao will fair in this scenario game
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Valvatorez » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:15 am

Alright well, just making sure, did you use her number for historical officer in Xu Shu spouse slot (9e 02, 9f 02 etc) or did you leave the created officer slot (52 03, 53 03 etc) If his spouse is pointing to the created officer slot, she's not there anymore because you moved her and that could be why not listed as spouse. Hopefully you know what I mean. Otherwise, I'm not sure what happened, since it should work.

Nice, maybe Yuan Shao will be stronger now a little bit.
Valvatorez
Sage

Unread postby foosoomin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:29 am

Valvatorez wrote:Alright well, just making sure, did you use her number for historical officer in Xu Shu spouse slot (9e 02, 9f 02 etc) or did you leave the created officer slot (52 03, 53 03 etc) If his spouse is pointing to the created officer slot, she's not there anymore because you moved her and that could be why not listed as spouse. Hopefully you know what I mean. Otherwise, I'm not sure what happened, since it should work.

Nice, maybe Yuan Shao will be stronger now a little bit.

I moved Taylor Swift to Historical Slot A5 02

Then in my Xu Shu stat, i place this value in the spouse part......in the end, bug

I also removed Xu Shu in her spouse part, end up Xu Shu still her husband..

I don't care already

I'm not into 6 months of the game yet, nobody fight yet.....Hope Yuan Shao able to defeat Gongsun Zan soon
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms