RTK VII Discussion Thread

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Do you recommend Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII?

Yes
76%
No
7%
Unsure…
7%
Never Played It…
10%

Total votes : 58

Re: RTK VII Discussion Thread

Unread postby Xu Yuan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:35 pm

I own the PS2 version and I can clarify that none of those features you listed are included. A Short Play mode actually sounds really cool, a shame no other games really did that, unless you count the tutorials.

RTK VII always had a neat bevy of minor events from some interesting officers. It's very unfortunate they never bothered to include those in future games. Though these memories do give me some ideas for miscellaneous events for RTK XIII PUK when I get back to it.
As you know security
is mortal's greatest enemy.

SimRTK is back up in a testing phase! Go ahead and give it a look over on the Simzhou forum branch.

http://simrtk.net/index.php
Xu Yuan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: RTK VII Discussion Thread

Unread postby Bush Leagues » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Xu Yuan wrote:I own the PS2 version and I can clarify that none of those features you listed are included. A Short Play mode actually sounds really cool, a shame no other games really did that, unless you count the tutorials.

RTK VII always had a neat bevy of minor events from some interesting officers. It's very unfortunate they never bothered to include those in future games. Though these memories do give me some ideas for miscellaneous events for RTK XIII PUK when I get back to it.

Oh, you're right actually. I read that it was included automatically and didn't think about it. I remember that there is no short-play mode now, and no data editor. My bad.
Currently playing: Android: Netrunner LCG , Shadowrun (tabletop), and Warhammer Ancient Battle.

Pan Feng can destroy this Hua Xiong! A Han Fu ROTK IX After-Action Report.
One of the best posts ever about Pan Feng.
Bush Leagues
Scholar

Previous

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms