RTK VI Discussion Thread

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Do you recommend Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI?

Yes
49
79%
No
3
5%
Unsure…
1
2%
Never Played It…
9
15%
 
Total votes : 62

Unread postby Sain-Cai » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:56 pm

Well the lack of Special doesn't necessarily mean the officer is not brave. I tend to see alot of the offers seem to be well rounded, as opposed to the early one high stat characters.
Sain-Cai
Initiate
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:18 am

Unread postby Yang Song » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:55 pm

Having "Special" is worth like a 10-15 bonus to war IMO.

The only other worthwhile duel tactics is arrow, one blow, both sides, seduce, run+hit

Or maybe exchange if you want to use someone like say Liu Shan to trick the enemy general into dueling...say...Lu Bu 8-)
Yang Song
Tyro
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:17 am

Unread postby xiaoxiannu » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:24 am

Yang Song wrote:Or maybe exchange if you want to use someone like say Liu Shan to trick the enemy general into dueling...say...Lu Bu 8-)


Hmm, having a exchange skill is good too, but i think if we use Liu chan to trick Lu bu it's won't work well, because probably, Lu Bu is making one blow or Lu Bu can Pursuit you if you withdraw with exchange skill. 8-)
Another follower of Sleeping Dragon
User avatar
xiaoxiannu
Langzhong
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: WoLong hills

Unread postby Yang Song » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:41 am

xiaoxiannu wrote:Hmm, having a exchange skill is good too, but i think if we use Liu chan to trick Lu bu it's won't work well, because probably, Lu Bu is making one blow or Lu Bu can Pursuit you if you withdraw with exchange skill. 8-)


Sorry I meant exchange Liu Shan with Lu Bu. They think they'll be dueling Liu Shan but then they will actually be dueling Lu Bu. Just make sure the enemy general doesn't have "one blow"
Yang Song
Tyro
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:17 am

Unread postby xiaoxiannu » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:11 am

does anybody notice that in RTK VI in every kingdom (shu,wei and wu) have a seven warrior who have special skill ?
here the list :
Shu : Five Tiger + Wei Yan and Jiang Wei
Wei : Xiahou Dun, Yuan, Dian Wei, Xu Zhu, Xu Huang, Pang De, Zhang He
Wu : Sun Jian, Ce, Taishi Chi, Gan Ning, Zhou Tai, Cheng Pu, Huang Gai

Zhang Liao who have high war stat don't include in wei list, probably because Koei thinks that Wei already have seven warrior enough, In other way, Wu general Cheng Pu originaly only have decent war stat. 8-) Maybe wu lacks of a brave and strong warrior ??? :roll:
Another follower of Sleeping Dragon
User avatar
xiaoxiannu
Langzhong
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: WoLong hills

Unread postby Jiang Wei™ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:36 am

xiaoxiannu wrote:does anybody notice that in RTK VI in every kingdom (shu,wei and wu) have a seven warrior who have special skill ?
here the list :
Shu : Five Tiger + Wei Yan and Jiang Wei
Wei : Xiahou Dun, Yuan, Dian Wei, Xu Zhu, Xu Huang, Pang De, Zhang He
Wu : Sun Jian, Ce, Taishi Chi, Gan Ning, Zhou Tai, Cheng Pu, Huang Gai

Zhang Liao who have high war stat don't include in wei list, probably because Koei thinks that Wei already have seven warrior enough, In other way, Wu general Cheng Pu originaly only have decent war stat. 8-) Maybe wu lacks of a brave and strong warrior ??? :roll:


So, who's Wu generals you think have a better skill than Cheng Pu? Maybe Cheng Pu was choosen cause of his closer relations with Huang Gai and his contributions for Wu since battle of Chibi... But i prefer Zhu Mao or Jiang Qin, but maybe they two is less popular than Cheng Pu.. :?
You're trully the best, Prime Minister.

= Justice will Prevail! =
Jiang Wei™
Assistant
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:00 am
Location: The Capital City of Cheng-du

Unread postby xiaoxiannu » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:46 am

Hmm..difficult question... :?
Better than Cheng Pu..I don't know either.. :D
What about Zhou Yu or Lu Meng. They both have good skill and not bad at one on one combat :lol:
Another follower of Sleeping Dragon
User avatar
xiaoxiannu
Langzhong
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: WoLong hills

Unread postby Jiang Wei™ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:02 am

hmmm.. I still prefer Cheng Pu than both of them.. Zhou Yu and Lu Meng only good at int, they're not quite good in war skill.. How about Ding Feng or Pan Zhang?
You're trully the best, Prime Minister.

= Justice will Prevail! =
Jiang Wei™
Assistant
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:00 am
Location: The Capital City of Cheng-du

Unread postby xiaoxiannu » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:25 am

There are 2 type general in RTK VI in combat skill. The one is who say "dueling is what I live for" and the other (I forgot the quote 8-) ). At least only Lu Bu that have special one (No one can match me in personal combat).
I forget Ding Feng (type 1 or 2), but for Pan Zhang, Jiang Qin and Zhu Mao...they all have the first type (dueling type general) which can learn the "Special skill". Any other candidate ? Maybe Han Dang ?
Another follower of Sleeping Dragon
User avatar
xiaoxiannu
Langzhong
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: WoLong hills

Unread postby Jiang Wei™ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:23 am

Yeah, maybe he is the last candidate.. :(
You're trully the best, Prime Minister.

= Justice will Prevail! =
Jiang Wei™
Assistant
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:00 am
Location: The Capital City of Cheng-du

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lord_Cao_Cao and 5 guests

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved