Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 Announced

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 Announced

Unread postby Glacial » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:30 am

In the Steam 1.0.4 update, there are these points:
Adjusted the balance of the traits "Robust", "Delicate", "Warrior", "Divine Power", and "Dependable".
Adjusted the balance of the tactics "Lone Horseman", "Heaven's Warrior", and "Radiant Thrust".
Adjusted the balance of the formations "Fish", "Arrow", "Siege Tower", "Battering Ram", and "Catapult".

Can someone please explain what exactly the changes made to those tactics/ traits/ formations?

Thank You.
Glacial
Tyro

Unread postby Jebusrocks » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:42 pm

Glacial wrote:In the Steam 1.0.4 update, there are these points:
Adjusted the balance of the traits "Robust", "Delicate", "Warrior", "Divine Power", and "Dependable".
Adjusted the balance of the tactics "Lone Horseman", "Heaven's Warrior", and "Radiant Thrust".
Adjusted the balance of the formations "Fish", "Arrow", "Siege Tower", "Battering Ram", and "Catapult".

Can someone please explain what exactly the changes made to those tactics/ traits/ formations?

Thank You.

So I did a bit of work on how these numbers are calculated in my webapp, but here are the changes: (I dont know what the previous numberes were for traits so can't give an opnion on them).

Here is an image of me explaining:
https://i.gyazo.com/a7a5e9871bb959118b9 ... 003d27.png

I believe in the above instances numberes were tweaked, for example Lone Horsemen used to have a factor of 20, now only 15.
It is curious that the Americans, who calculate so carefully on the possibilities of military victory, do not realize that in the process they are incurring deep psychological and political defeat.
Jebusrocks
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Glacial » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:59 am

Jebusrocks wrote:So I did a bit of work on how these numbers are calculated in my webapp, but here are the changes: (I dont know what the previous numberes were for traits so can't give an opnion on them).

Here is an image of me explaining:
https://i.gyazo.com/a7a5e9871bb959118b9 ... 003d27.png

I believe in the above instances numberes were tweaked, for example Lone Horsemen used to have a factor of 20, now only 15.

Thank you.

Although the exact numbers are very hard to determine, is there any general idea about the changes? Like, maybe Fish gets an increase in attack and decrease in defense. Something like that.

I once heard Tactics activation chance is increased in Arrow after this update. Not sure though.
Glacial
Tyro

Previous

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms