Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 Announced

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 Announced

Unread postby Lord_Cao_Cao » Fri May 15, 2020 10:02 am

I guess a lot of it has to do with the recent problems the forums had. I haven't been able get on the forums for several days and now even had problems logging in.

I've stopped playing, mainly because I needed space on my drive for RDR2. :lol:
Maybe I'll resume afterwards.
Lord_Cao_Cao
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lorric » Sun May 17, 2020 12:43 pm

Lord_Cao_Cao wrote:I guess a lot of it has to do with the recent problems the forums had. I haven't been able get on the forums for several days and now even had problems logging in.

I've stopped playing, mainly because I needed space on my drive for RDR2. :lol:
Maybe I'll resume afterwards.

Yes, it took me a few days to realise that you could power through it with persistence in refreshing and patience for load times. It would either quickly give you the error message or sloooowly load up if it didn't. Thankfully they seem to be gone now. Hopefully the other members didn't go with them, and will soon return... :)
Lorric
Academic

Unread postby Gray Riders » Tue May 19, 2020 2:33 pm

Next set of DLC releases on the 28th. The new scenario is 198.
https://twitter.com/sangokushi_kt/statu ... 1972164609
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lorric » Tue May 19, 2020 6:59 pm

Gray Riders wrote:Next set of DLC releases on the 28th. The new scenario is 198.
https://twitter.com/sangokushi_kt/statu ... 1972164609

Info is up on he English site as well:

https://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/rtk14/product-dlc.html

The difficulty level "Veteran" can be set. This enables settings such as the strengthening of the “effect of neighboring areas” of CPU forces, for the additional tearing down of neighboring cores, making it even more important to color the land first.
In addition, players will always be first in the order of action, it will be more difficult for the players' units to become wounded, income of the CPU forces’ "money" and "military supplies" are increased, and the "proposals" command and managing ability are weakened, so the ability to look into the future and manage resources will be required.
Scenario Settings allows players to freely set various factors that change the game experience, such as the amount of tactical damage, the occurrence of duels, sieges, or wounded soldiers, and the amount of durability recovery for more personalized play. Even in the same scenario, players can play in different ways depending on their settings.

Music from RotK 12+13 is being put in too.
Lorric
Academic

Previous

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms