Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Death » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:33 am

v4lkyr14 wrote:umm I downloaded the tool last night but Master Death, how to use the tool? its on unknown format and I cant open it. Can u guide me please? :D

You need to install Python most likely. It was made using 2.7 I think, but might work on 3.0. Just google Python, and download it and the program should work after Python is installed.
Death
Scholar

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:06 am

Hello there Master Death I really really appreciate the help you had given me before, but can I ask another guidance? (Really sorry for putting you on so much things here)

I just read another thread where you help someone who was trying to edit the officer model with hex editor, )I took interest on hex editing since I read about Master Zetta's files and threads), but I think I got myself into trouble, I was trying to edit my custom officers, I did made some change of the model, the only problem left is the weapons and the horse. I've tried to follow Master Zetta's guide files but it wont work, and then I tried the one Master Death's advice on the another thread (ROTK XI Hex edit officer duel iirc) but still the weapon and the horse wont spawn or its just normal spear and normal horse, Can I ask you another favor here to guide me please?
I believe that man can prevail over destiny
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby Lord_Cao_Cao » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Did you read my guide as well?

viewtopic.php?p=573559#p573559

Zetta made a mistake in the order of model parts. If you follow mine, it should work.
Lord_Cao_Cao
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Lord_Cao_Cao wrote:Did you read my guide as well?

viewtopic.php?p=573559#p573559

Zetta made a mistake in the order of model parts. If you follow mine, it should work.

Oh my thank heavens that you are here Lord Cao Cao, I tried yours but nothing happen. (really sorry I'm hopeless)
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby Lord_Cao_Cao » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:23 pm

Well, I can't really help more than what I've written in the guide. It would be helpful if you posted a screenshot of your code so we can check what the problem might be.
Lord_Cao_Cao
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Lord_Cao_Cao wrote:Well, I can't really help more than what I've written in the guide. It would be helpful if you posted a screenshot of your code so we can check what the problem might be.

ummm I'm really sorry for my uselessness, here :
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii ... fz2nqc.jpg

the first yellow mark is the one that I tried before and the second ones is the current.
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby Lord_Cao_Cao » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:05 am

I'm sorry if I sound nitpicky, but could you post a screenshot of the whole officer code? Starting from the name. I can't really pin down the location of the code you posted within the officer code. If possible, include the part where the name is spelled with normal letters (in Hex Editor Neo, it's on the right of the hex code you posted). It would make orientation for me a bit easier (my problem is, I haven't edited XI for a long time and haven't installed it, so I can't check it in my own files).
You are editing your officer within MakeData.s11, right?
Lord_Cao_Cao
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 am

Lord_Cao_Cao wrote:I'm sorry if I sound nitpicky, but could you post a screenshot of the whole officer code? Starting from the name. I can't really pin down the location of the code you posted within the officer code. If possible, include the part where the name is spelled with normal letters (in Hex Editor Neo, it's on the right of the hex code you posted). It would make orientation for me a bit easier (my problem is, I haven't edited XI for a long time and haven't installed it, so I can't check it in my own files).
You are editing your officer within MakeData.s11, right?

Oh good Heavens, Yes Lord Cao Cao, I edit the one on makedata, lemme screenshot it again really sorry I for bringing dis up to you.
here,https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii556/re5olute/zzz_zpsoqjbiloa.jpg
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

Unread postby Lord_Cao_Cao » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:22 am

Thanks a lot.
I think you'll need to start over. I'm comparing your code to the one in Zeta's guide and aside from the name, nothing seems to match up at all. You're also editing the model in the part of the code where you're supposed to have family members and such. But even your portrait bytes (which come right after the name) don't match with the correct position.
Lord_Cao_Cao
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby v4lkyr14 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:52 am

Lord_Cao_Cao wrote:Thanks a lot.
I think you'll need to start over. I'm comparing your code to the one in Zeta's guide and aside from the name, nothing seems to match up at all. You're also editing the model in the part of the code where you're supposed to have family members and such. But even your portrait bytes (which come right after the name) don't match with the correct position.

:shock: :shock: ohh?? I thought umm take a look at this please, on the yellow mark and the one I mark with black circles.

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii ... wizsmy.jpg

the first one, I followed zetta's and the second ones when I followed Lord's guide, I tried but nothing happened. very sorry for my uselessness :cry:
v4lkyr14
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms