Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:40 am

Yeah, gotten S pike, follow by WAR increased by 2 points, LDR increased by 1 point. My ruler Xu Shu has "Assistance" skill though, really very useful, will assist friendly attack with ally unit

Crap game, the PUK version, stopped the game after occupying several cities, It was harder to play though
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby foosoomin » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:42 am

val,

Attacking city, port, gate w/o wenponry unit really help officer gain stats faster, because it will be harder for normal units to capture them.

tougher fight too

my next game, will consider play w/o weaponry & calvary unit
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby bracer028 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:44 am

Anyone know where I can get the game with the English PUK

I don't even have the game for the PC on this new computer. Please help. All torrents are dead.
bracer028
Tyro

Unread postby foosoomin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:08 pm

After playing with a scenario game with allied forces, in overall still prefer no alliance game
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sinuous » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:45 am

Hi guys, Could you pls advice where to download ROTK 11 PUK for window 10 to work? I downloaded a few and got the launcher to launch, but first option (Play) and third option (Settings) are grey out and I cant click them...

Pls advice... Thanks!
Sinuous
Tyro

Unread postby foosoomin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:07 am

Tried placing Ma Teng in one of Yellow Turban brothers officer slot, Ma Teng still not aggressive enough. In the end, gets wiped out by Cao Cao force

Tried placing Liu Zhang in one of Yellow Turban brothers officer slot too, still not that aggressive enough

Tried placing Liu Biao in one of Yellow Turban brothers officer slot too, quite aggressive, expanded
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:42 am

Liu Biao always expands, he just doesn't draft normally.

You should try putting Liu Zhang in his father's slot and see what happens. Liu Yan tends to expand a bit within Yi, but also draft a ton of troops.
Gamefaqs: KongZhou
Steam: heinous_won
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby foosoomin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:54 am

Liu Biao (sits 1 of yellow turban members) drafted quite a number of soldiers before marching to expand though.

I let AI play modified Liu Biao, Ma Teng & Liu Zhang in Advance difficulty....Ma Teng is the 1st force to get wipe out, follow by Liu Biao, then Liu Zhang

Ma Teng did improved in his conquest, as he drafted much more soldiers than in his original officer slot......I am able to compare this is because, after modified Ma Teng conquered Chang An city, he quickly build up the city & strengthen himself, rather than sitting most of the time idling

Modified Liu Biao too, had a fierce battle with Cao Cao force, before he gets wiped out

Modified Liu Zhang fought a good defensive battle at Han Zhong city, while battling with Cao Cao
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:22 am

Well then their loss comes down to officer quality - I don't know if you've ever played as Liu Biao but he is quite challenging due to his terrible officer pool and how expansive Jing is. Same with Ma Teng, his officers are only average. In fact I'd say if they were going up against a powerful Cao Cao, even in loss it was a victory.
Gamefaqs: KongZhou
Steam: heinous_won
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby foosoomin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 am

zy,

Have not play Liu Biao before, but has played Ma Teng in The Three Visit scenario

As Ma Teng, building up government facilities is already very slow though.

Thereafter have to build up arnaments, soldiers, weaponry........I marched officers from An Ding & Tian Shui, to attack Cao Cao Chang An city, though captured it, but lost many soldiers.

Indeed Ma Teng officers were no good, in terms of handling domestic affairs.

Ma Teng don't have Spear generals, therefore have to despatch Ma Chao & Ma Yunlu as spear units...that's their best, at A apt.

After capturing Chang An, another challenge comes from Luo Yang & Wan city, both from Cao Cao force....Have to defend the Chang An city very fiercely too.

Having said that, so long you can withstand attack from Cao Cao force, you can slowly advance to invade Cao Cao cities.

Of course must capture & employ his officers too
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms