Page 1 of 10

Chinese-zhongwen thread

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:10 am
by Man Chong
Well, I guess since we have a Japanese thread, why not have one on Chinese as well?

I'm not sure if I should create seperate threads for various Chinese dialects or put it all in one but..oh well...

So talk in Chinese! I shall talk after I go home...

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:04 pm
by Ts'ao Jian
A question, what does "Boyue" (don't know kanji- Jiang Wei's style name)
mean?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:48 pm
by Kong Wen
Ts'ao Jian wrote:A question, what does "Boyue" (don't know kanji- Jiang Wei's style name) mean?

Read here:
http://the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?t=7523&

If the answer isn't there, or in one of the threads Lady Wu linked to in that thread, then it would be better for you to answer there. This thread (if I understand Man Chong's intentions) is meant for communication in Chinese.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:05 pm
by Man Chong
Yes....anyone here speak Chinese...? >.<

為什麼沒有人講漢語呢? >.<

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:00 am
by Seven at One Stroke
Man Chong wrote:為什麼沒有人講漢語呢? >.<


因为现在是冬天。

因为这里没有韩国人。

Sorry about the lame jokes... :lol:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:34 am
by Lady Wu
晕~~ 在这里发帖子的都不一定会日语~~ 鸟生鱼汤大侠,请您翻译一下? :P

再请教一下大家:我现在用的是微软拼音,怎么输入繁体字?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:49 am
by Seven at One Stroke
Lady Wu wrote:晕~~ 在这里发帖子的都不一定会日语~~ 鸟生鱼汤大侠,请您翻译一下? :P

再请教一下大家:我现在用的是微软拼音,怎么输入繁体字?


Ah, sorry, that was a mental slip. I only remembered that "Korea" and "Han" had the same sound in Japanese but forgot they had the same sound in Chinese too :oops: .

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:26 am
by GuangRong
恭 祝 各 位 ﹕

新 年 快 樂 ﹐ 萬 事 如 意

:wink:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:27 am
by Lady Wu
Seven at One Stroke wrote:Ah, sorry, that was a mental slip. I only remembered that "Korea" and "Han" had the same sound in Japanese but forgot they had the same sound in Chinese too :oops: .

Heh, but isn't Han for Korean "han2" and the Han for Chinese "han4"? Are they exactly homophonous in Japanese?

Thanks for clarifying :)

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:30 am
by Man Chong
哎呀,我吃的肚子都痛了......

年糕真好吃......