Scientific Questions Thread

Discuss literature (e.g. books, newspapers), educational studies (getting help or opinions on homework or an essay), and philosophy.

Re: Scientific Questions Thread

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Korin wrote:
Shikanosuke wrote:
Korin wrote:Humans have Alien dna, somewhere in history homos met humans but nobody recorded!! I believe humans sometime in the past came in contact with homos, and modern humans!! It proves that alien life has been to earth!!

I couldn't really follow that. By homos I assume and hope you mean homosapiens. We are homosapies, so of course we've humans because they are us.

I was talking about the homos, ancient ones to be exact.

Which ones? Homo habilies? Homo sapiens? Homo floresiensis? Homo neanderthalensis?
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 pm

There's more to that, and I THINK the homo that is lacking of information that is yet to be found is connected with Alien DNA, and then when SAPIENS were born, we were born with the DNA/hybrid!
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Korin wrote:There's more to that, and I THINK the homo that is lacking of information that is yet to be found is connected with Alien DNA, and then when SAPIENS were born, we were born with the DNA/hybrid!

Thats not an answer, and I don't think referring vaguely to 'homos' is very helpful. Also, I still fail to see even a hint of a reason to believe in a missing link being bridged by extraterrestrials. In fact, theres an abundance of reason, as Aygor pointed out in your other thread on the same subject, to believe the opposite.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Shikanosuke wrote:
Korin wrote:There's more to that, and I THINK the homo that is lacking of information that is yet to be found is connected with Alien DNA, and then when SAPIENS were born, we were born with the DNA/hybrid!

Thats not an answer, and I don't think referring vaguely to 'homos' is very helpful. Also, I still fail to see even a hint of a reason to believe in a missing link being bridged by extraterrestrials. In fact, theres an abundance of reason, as Aygor pointed out in your other thread on the same subject, to believe the opposite.

It's important to believe! We may one day yet find DNA that we have Alien DNA in us all along. I will wait for that day. There's always a missing link, because they are finding info about Alien DNA everyday!
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Korin wrote:It's important to believe!

Why is it important to believe something that there is no evidence for? I think its more important to have an objective view of the available data.

We may one day yet find DNA that we have Alien DNA in us all along. I will wait for that day. There's always a missing link, because they are finding info about Alien DNA everyday!

Which leads us here. No, there isn't any alien DNA discovery happening at all.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Shikanosuke wrote:
Korin wrote:It's important to believe!

Why is it important to believe something that there is no evidence for? I think its more important to have an objective view of the available data.

We may one day yet find DNA that we have Alien DNA in us all along. I will wait for that day. There's always a missing link, because they are finding info about Alien DNA everyday!

Which leads us here. No, there isn't any alien DNA discovery happening at all.

NO EVIDENCE YET, One day we find out...

I made mistake, Alien DNA will be discovered oneday!! I BELIEVE. but this greys / UFO crap is garbage, aliens are not that so screw x files - Extraterrestrials are beings we don't have pictures of yet
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Korin wrote:
NO EVIDENCE YET, One day we find out...

I agree. No evidence. Which means there is no reason to assume we will 'one day find out'.

I made mistake, Alien DNA will be discovered oneday!! I BELIEVE. but this greys / UFO crap is garbage, aliens are not that so screw x files - Extraterrestrials are beings we don't have pictures of yet

You're certainly free to believe however you wish. Also, X-files is fiction. I'm not sure why you're upset with their representation of aliens.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Aygor is wierd then, he said X Files is better than Ancient Aliens, but Anicent Aliens is more 'real' than X Files. Even if there's acting in it too. still...

You can't deny that humans one day will become alien hyrbids known to mankind, the evidence will pour out, I will stop now as this is not the right person to be talking it with.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Korin wrote:Aygor is wierd then, he said X Files is better than Ancient Aliens, but Anicent Aliens is more 'real' than X Files. Even if there's acting in it too. still...

Aygor was being sarcastic.
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Korin wrote:Aygor is wierd then, he said X Files is better than Ancient Aliens, but Anicent Aliens is more 'real' than X Files. Even if there's acting in it too. still...

As I explained in the respective thread, and as Sun Fin explained about me, he was being sarcastic. He was saying that Ancient Aliens has as much educational value as a science fiction show.

You can't deny that humans one day will become alien hyrbids known to mankind, the evidence will pour out,

Actually I can deny it. And all evidence thus far denies that will be the logical conclusion as well.

I will stop now as this is not the right person to be talking it with.

Indeed. You need someone who is willing to accept beliefs, history, and predictions based on no evidence.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Literature, Academics, and Philosophy