Biographic Dictionary

Discuss literature (e.g. books, newspapers), educational studies (getting help or opinions on homework or an essay), and philosophy.

Biographic Dictionary

Unread postby Cmid21 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello all!

First I wanted to thank everyone for their contribution here on this forum. I am new here, and everyone has been so welcoming. :D
So, this morning I did something totally uncharacteristic and actually purchased the Biographic Dictionary online even though I probably can't really afford it! :oops: I literally stared at the cart before I finalized the purchase for 1 hour. But you only live once! I can't wait until it gets here. (2-3 weeks unfortunately) I don't know how I will be able to wait that long; I want to read it for hours right now!

I just wanted to say, when I receive the book I would like to be able to contribute to the community by providing any information I can. Everyone has been very welcoming, and I want to return the favor. If you have any questions, or want to reference the Biographic Dictionary please feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks again!
Kind regards.
Cmid21
Tyro

Re: Biographic Dictionary

Unread postby Jia Nanfeng » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Welcome!

I assume you’ve bought Rafe de Crespigny’s Biographical Dictionary? (There’s a few others out there too.) If so, it’s of course a great resource and I think you’ll enjoy learning from it. :mrgreen:
Jia Nanfeng
Master

Return to Literature, Academics, and Philosophy