Cover Help

Discuss literature (e.g. books, newspapers), educational studies (getting help or opinions on homework or an essay), and philosophy.

Cover Help

Unread postby ShuByShu » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi, I have completed the spanish version of RTK... it was a long and hard work but now is completed 100% :)

I want to publish it as ebook -to start- and I'm needing a good cover. I would like to know if anyone can give me some suggestions for this... I really want it looks good :)

Thanks for your time :pika:
ShuByShu
Tyro

Re: Cover Help

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Your problem is finding non-copy write images. My suggestion is that you ask around and try and find someone willing to do an illustration for you. This board has some talented artists who may fit the criteria!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Boydie » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Have you considered asking local minor artists/graphic designers? Two of my friend's have done this for different projects and got great pictures for free because the artists/graphic designers took up the offer out of enjoyment/ practice. My mates also tipped the people quite well for doing it for them.

I think the artists/graphic designers just wanted to see there names in a book. :lol:
Boydie
Academic

Unread postby ShuByShu » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 am

Thanks for the suggestions... exactly, the main thing is the copyright of the graphics :)
ShuByShu
Tyro

Return to Literature, Academics, and Philosophy