Masturbation

Discuss literature (e.g. books, newspapers), educational studies (getting help or opinions on homework or an essay), and philosophy.

Re: Masturbation

Unread postby SunXia » Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 am

Korin, none of your recent posts belong in a mature discussion about masturbation!! You could simply ask questions without posting pictures of things that are clearly meant to be toilet humor!! And using vulgar language, you have been told about this time and again!!

but I find it dumb and gay.

This is wholly offensive and inappropriate!" Lubrication is used by all types of couples and people in masturbation!! you can have a mature discussion without resorting to offensive language, which what your statement is!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 1:24 am

Lube is still overrated, tho. Hahaha, googling fap sock rofl.

I do read, I just ignore the posts.

There's no such thing as biological sex drive, it's either low or high.

LUBE Is OVERRATED, OVERUSED, OVERDONE. I mean just use a blanket lool.

The heck is a sexual health whatsyoucallit

Yeah, toilet humor that shows the point about Lube rofl. It's overrated. All types of couples my ass, it's used by a single person like how a dildo is, or a sex doll.

It is overrated and not needed to 'get off' - it's just for people who want the extra pleasure, and that's that. and that's why It's overrated and waste of time, because getting off or edging is better.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sun May 05, 2013 1:39 am

Actually you show a complete lack of understanding, it is used to cause less friction and thus less irritation or less pain!!

And your response is again woefully immature!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 am

Korin wrote:Lube is still overrated, tho. Hahaha, googling fap sock rofl.

Sounds like a personal opinion/preference. Thats cool, but theres really no need to share that or judge others.

I do read, I just ignore the posts.

Well then. So it really doesn't even matter what people post does it? I could just write a bunch of nonsense and you'd just carry on without processing any of it? Well, if that is the case, then you're mostly just using this forum as a personal blog.

There's no such thing as biological sex drive, it's either low or high.

Ok first, I'm not sure you think about the propositions you write. The first part of your reason says 'X' doesn't exist, and the second part of your sentence says 'X' does exist. I'd consider pondering this. Secondly, a biological sex drive does exist. It is necessary for our fulfilling our biological purpose of reproduction.

LUBE Is OVERRATED, OVERUSED, OVERDONE. I mean just use a blanket lool.

Well, we're back to this then. You seem to have a lot of knowledge on a matter you repeatedly ask questions about. Source? Reasoning? Anything? Also, SunXia sums up my opinion on most of this nonsense.

The heck is a sexual health whatsyoucallit

Sexual Health Seminar. A seminar is academic instruction. You could go there and learn about sexual intercourse and health, learn actual facts about it, and gain a better understanding of subjects you seem sorely lacking knowledgeable on.

Yeah, toilet humor that shows the point about Lube rofl.

No, not its not. It is not even related to the subject at hand. Also, do you laugh at everything you say? It seems you have to conclude every sentence with 'rofl' 'lol' or 'lmao'.

It's overrated.

Again, youre entitled to your own opinions. But treating it as anything more than you're own far-fetched and immature opinion is nonsense.

All types of couples my ass, it's used by a single person like how a dildo is, or a sex doll.

This makes me think you have a juvenile's grasp on sexual matters. She was obviously referring to all forms of lubrication, not just the one you were referring to. You also seem to believe you can speak for everyone's sexual habits, you should quit that.

It is overrated and not needed to 'get off' - it's just for people who want the extra pleasure, and that's that. and that's why It's overrated and waste of time, because getting off or edging is better.

I don't how to respond to this. For one you're sharing more information than I want to know about what you think is 'better'. For another, you seem to think everything has to be necessary to be appropriate in matters of sexuality. It isn't, and you certainly don't get to be judge of that. I'd also suggest you develop either a better vocabulary in these matters or a more mature way of handling sensitive subjects, or I don't think you'll be allowed to post such things sooner or later.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:09 am

How is using no lube painful? ROFLMFAO - I never use a lube in my life, and maybe vaseline once but that was just boring as hell so I quit, I just 'get off' and get on with my life because to me, this is a darn chore.

I have a low sex drive, tbh. So that's why I don't care about sex, and just do the topic title to "get off".

No thanks, I did that in school and I got kicked out of class because I thought sex was "gay".

Yes, I use a LOL or LMFAO or ROFL a lot like how SunXia does "!!" every post. LMFAO

Overrated lube is my opinion, so I am not stating it as fact.

What is lube anyways besides body lotion, or vaseline? I don't know this because I don't study "lube 101"

I speak for the world when I make posts, entitled to my own opinions.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 2:29 am

Korin wrote:How is using no lube painful? ROFLMFAO

First of all why is that funny? Secondly, was it really so funny to deserve two acronyms? Lastly, I don't know how to answer this question without being explicit and I really don't want to go there. If you don't know, you don't know.

- I never use a lube in my life, and maybe vaseline once but that was just boring as hell so I quit, I just 'get off' and get on with my life because to me, this is a darn chore.

I have a low sex drive, tbh. So that's why I don't care about sex, and just do the topic title to "get off".

Wow. Well then.

No thanks, I did that in school and I got kicked out of class because I thought sex was "gay".

I don't know what to say to this. I don't find anything prideful about being removed from class, nor normal about finding sex 'gay'.

Yes, I use a LOL or LMFAO or ROFL a lot like how SunXia does "!!" every post. LMFAO

Yes, she does. Its her trademark here and it doesn't communicate something specific like your constant acronyms do. You use them so much I either have to conclude that you're laughing after everything you say (which makes me believe you really think everything you say is gold) or they mean nothing and just part of your repetitive parlance. That kind of nonsense is really more suited (In my opinion) to chat rooms, the IMs of fifteen year olds, and YouTube.

Overrated lube is my opinion, so I am not stating it as fact.

First thing you've said I agree with, the opinion part.

What is lube anyways besides body lotion, or vaseline? I don't know this because I don't study "lube 101"

Google. Many items and companies exist. I don't think you've studied anything related to sex.

I speak for the world when I make posts, entitled to my own opinions.

I have no idea how to respond to this utter rubbish. The second time we've come here. You state a proposition in the first part of your sentence (absurd as it is) and then renege on it in your second. They are your opinions, and thus by definition not the world's. The arrogance needed to believe you speak for the world is beyond me. But you are entitled to your opinion, absurd as it might be.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:47 am

How is discussing Lube a explicit subject.

It's a darn chore, that's what. (Hank Hill voice)

I just don't like sex, I get turned off by it. I stick to my pride.

LOL or ROFL is my trademark
:devil:

I don't study sex cause it's weird. Lube is annoying, and not needed. A optional tool.

Sarcasm fail, that's what.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 am

Korin wrote:
It's a darn chore, that's what. (Hank Hill voice)

Ok.

I just don't like sex, I get turned off by it. I stick to my pride.

Without offense, that is abnormal.

LOL or ROFL is my trademark.
:devil:

Ok. You share that with tweens and internet denizens who lack the ability to express themselves.

I don't study sex cause it's weird.

First of all, its not. Secondly, maybe its weird because you haven't a proper grasp of it. And a sheltered one at that.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 3:01 am

i tell you hwhat,

how is that abnormal, and what is a internet denizen ? I can express myself, easily BTW

It's weird cause I don't have a grasp on something that's not gonna happen to me anyways, so there's no sense to care about it.
ROFLMFAOLOL
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 3:05 am

Korin wrote:
how is that abnormal,

Most human beings, espeically males develop an interest in the opposite gender an sexual activity.

It's weird cause I don't have a grasp on something that's not gonna happen to me anyways, so there's no sense to care about it.

I'm sorry to hear that.

ROFLMFAOLOL

Now they're multiplying. For no reason, there's nothing funny going on. But ok.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Literature, Academics, and Philosophy