Modern Day ROTK - Looking for Authors and Historians

Discuss literature (e.g. books, newspapers), educational studies (getting help or opinions on homework or an essay), and philosophy.

Modern Day ROTK - Looking for Authors and Historians

Unread postby outcated » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi guys,

Outcasted here.

I've stumbled upon an idea about a Modern Day version of the San Guo series. I don't really know if any of you can see it how I see it, but basically yes, I have the story all popped up in my head, major characters and all. I just need a few people who are interested to help me write it (yes, I just admitted and I'm not exactly that good with a pen and an idea... hehe.) and if possible, later on, someone to translate it to Chinese. So if anyone's interested, please... PM me or reply to this.

TY

-outcasted
outcated
Tyro

Re: Modern Day ROTK - Looking for Authors and Historians

Unread postby Patricoo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm

You mean like a fan fiction? Or a fiction in general? Or do you mean you want to almost completely rewrite the Three Kingdoms story altogether?
"Yey and did Fonzi downstairs cometh from his apartment from above the garage. And sayeth he, 'Reassembeleth will I, the pieces of my motorcycle, though I suffereth from temporary blindness. And yey for I am holy. Amen."
Patricoo
Langzhong

Unread postby Havashii » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:54 am

This story is about nothing.
Havashii
Tyro

Unread postby thomosgee1 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Finally I found the bad Japanese extremely distracting. Surely it couldn't have been that difficult to find a Japanese speaker to double check the Japanese lines to make sure they make sense? If you're going to throw in foreign language phrases to make things sound authentic, you should make sure the language is correct. At some point (when Blackthorne had acquired enough Japanese to make broken conversations and Toranaga replies in ungrammatical gibberish) I had to skip all the Japanese-y dialogues because they were just too painful to read
We are the leading the world in providing best learn chinese dumps learn english prep solutions. Our incredible offers for TalkEngish questions.
thomosgee1
Tyro

Return to Literature, Academics, and Philosophy