Personal Web Sites

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Re: Personal Web Sites

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:07 pm

This is the site which is often the reason I'm inactive. It was set up by Ricky, who has left the forum world twice since then. The forums new head is SparkingAC195 who I belive was here at one point. There are a few joint members between here and there, me, Jebus, Guan Yan and others. Anyway I hope to see some of you other there soon.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Sun Fin wrote:This is the site which is often the reason I'm inactive. It was set up by Ricky, who has left the forum world twice since then. The forums new head is SparkingAC195 who I belive was here at one point. There are a few joint members between here and there, me, Jebus, Guan Yan and others. Anyway I hope to see some of you other there soon.

I didn't leave a link *facepalm*. Any how I'm the new forum head s I think I mentioned in passing in the Leaving and returning thread, anyway we've got a new, if quiet section on Mythology more specificly King Arthur. We'd love to see some of you around there and I know I haven't been too active round here recently but 1101 posts says I can advertise anyway :P.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby RGC Lu Bu » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 am

Yeah, i have a site.. its not actually "owned" by me, but ive been a member of it since last year.. its a gaming clan site called, RGC (Renegade Gaming Community). Its a forum just like on here, so you can easily sign up and post all you want... In our clan we play video games to have fun, meet new people and friends, and compete with other clans through MLG (Major League Gaming). We have 2,700 members, and have made a place for ourselves on Gamebattles.com with all of the big dogs of the gaming world. we're not huge yet, but we are known as the fastest growing community.. If any of you want to join and you have an Xbox 360, just let me know through a PM or message on Xbox Live and i'll recruit you into our ranks.. My Gamertag is : RGC Lu Bu.

heres the link if you want to check it out: http://renegadegaming.com/
"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle, but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." ~ Sun Tzu
RGC Lu Bu
Tyro

Unread postby ChenChong91 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 pm

(Thanks for showing me this thread as I am still quite new!)

http://dynastywarriorsorochi.freeforums.org/index.php

A Dynasty Warriors Orochi roleplay forum... that feature entire MOST OF Warriors Orochi characters+ SW3 and DW6 Empires characters!

The RP has elements of the Orochi series and the Strikeforce series. Most of the characters from the DW and WO series are available. SW characters are also available but only from these clans: Oda, Tokugawa and Toyotomi. Original Characters(OCs) are not allowed though. You are allowed to have up to 2 characters in total. The maps that we'll be using are from DW5 and DW6. NPCs are controlled by the my friend. There will be side mission like defeating bandits, rescuing peasants, infilterate supply base. Spying for information, ploys.

The sign up form will be formated like this:
Your character(s)
Appearance(describe or show pictures)
main weapon and sub weapon(brief descriptions of your weapons or show pictures)
Background information(optional)

If you are interested, please reply by coming to the forum and join!.

Note: Some of the characters may have been taken.
ChenChong91
Tyro

Unread postby Sean » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 am

So while I spend the rest of the summer thinking of meaningful things to do, I will be poking around on my new blog.

http://crazedreveng.blogspot.com/

Shameless advertising, I know...but it's not like I get paid for telling people about the things I do on my free time.
#sosz @ irc.lunarnet.org
Open 24/7 for discussion. [Please take time zones into consideration.]
Sean
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Catalyst » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:11 am

So, first up, I started up a tumblr account a while back, as sort of a personal blogging thing, just to enjoy the community and whatnot. This is that blog of which I speak, and it's mostly oriented around reblogging things I find hilarious and otherwise interesting, primarily revolving around Battlestar Galactica.

But more importantly than that blog is the one that you should all take a look at, which is my much more recent startup. This is also on tumblr, but is a bit more serious, with the intent to be philosophical and deep rather than consistently humorous. I only started it 3 days ago, and due to one post (this one) it's kind of exploded a bit more than I could've expected, which is making me nervous and feeling like I need to commit a lot more in order to meet expectations. The pressure's on! I hope you'll at least take a peek!
Catalyst
Apostle of Peace

Unread postby Adam » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

I've started a game review website with some folks and then Kristina came along and made us all look like crap.

http://www.thisthinghere.com/

The good reviews are hers and the rest belong to myself and some dude from Spain I don't like.

Seriously though, I'm still working on figuring out what kind of review style I want to use but I didn't want the site to only have the two reviews Tina wrote so I just churned some out.

We are looking for reviewers or even people who just want to review a thing or two, if anyone is interested contact me or Tina, preferably through email or Facebook or whatever people have of our info as I only check in here occasionally and tend to forget where and what I've posted and I don't think she's been here in a good while.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby epaminondas146871 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:30 pm

www.educationalreformforusa.webs.com

My educational reform website.
"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." - Alexander

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche
epaminondas146871
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Adam » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Adam wrote:I've started a game review website with some folks and then Kristina came along and made us all look like crap.

http://www.thisthinghere.com/

Site has been overhauled to be far less hideous, and have also added a blog for less specific content; http://blog.thisthinghere.com
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shogun_144 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Well here is my new website: http:// jghp. org

Just delete the spaces and you will have it. This is my first time building a website, so pretty exciting really. I made JGHP primarily to host my writing.
Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ... Always!
Shogun_144
Tyro

PreviousNext

Return to Foreign Kingdoms