Simulated Three Kingdoms RPG (SimRTK)

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Unread postby Harimau » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:36 pm

You shouldn't worry too much, we do regular backups on the whole site, so if anything did go wrong, It wouldn't do too much damage.
If I'm posting here, it means I'm procrastinating.
Harimau
Shangshu Ling

Unread postby Shortyafter » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:34 pm

SimRTK got hacked again. The hacker put it in Spanish so I have no idea what he's trying to say.
Shortyafter
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Smudge » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:58 pm

It's Portuguese, actually.

For a good way to kill the time until it's fixed, try translating it with Altavista's translator.

Altavista, the world's greatest translator, wrote:If we could have conscience of how much our life is ephemeral, perhaps we thought two times before playing outside to the chances, that we have of being happy and to make the other felizes.Muitas flowers they are harvested early excessively, Some exactly still in botão.Há seeds that never sprout and have those flowers that live the entire life, until petal for petal calm, lived, if éden delivers vento.Mas people does not know adivinhar.Agente does not know for how much time will be decorating this, and neither those flowers that had been planted to our redor.

Yup.

Agente does not know for how much time indeed.... Food for thought.

I suppose it wasn't the brightest idea for them to put an e-mail link at the bottom. That being said, I doubt if it's the hacker's e-mail address. It's still rude, though. Now some poor schmoe's going to get a bad reputation.
Those unforgettable days
For them
I live.
Smudge
Tyro

Unread postby Tianshan Zi » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:19 pm

Shortyafter wrote:SimRTK got hacked again. The hacker put it in Spanish so I have no idea what he's trying to say.

And I only have a little time to be online today, so this loser is responsible for denying me my SimRTK time--just as my character, Chu Buwei, was beginning to enter the service of a lord. I've been curious about developments all morning...
Tianshan Zi
Headless Thompson Gunner

Unread postby Tyler » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:07 pm

hacked you have a backup right?
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ranbir » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:11 pm

Tianshan Zi wrote:And I only have a little time to be online today, so this loser is responsible for denying me my SimRTK time--just as my character, Chu Buwei, was beginning to enter the service of a lord. I've been curious about developments all morning...

You can still browse simRTK, just go past the index page.

http://simrtk.net/search.php

From there you can use the jump to drop down menu button at the bottom, or any other links. Just not index. We'll get it fixed.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Shortyafter » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:27 am

I spoke with the hackers in IRC. They live in Brazil. They apparently hack for fun. I told them to get a life. :D
Shortyafter
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Smudge » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:04 am

I figured that would work, but I didn't know what extension to put. Thanks, Ranbier.
Those unforgettable days
For them
I live.
Smudge
Tyro

Unread postby Tyler » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:25 pm

I hope you got their IP adress (assuming they do not have proxies). I despise all hackers, nothing more than stuck up brats.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Harimau » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:24 am

The 2004-2005 Game has ended as of three days ago, with Kymvir Raemiz being declared the overall winner. Currently, there is a small downtime between the games, and it would no more than a matter of a few weeks before the new game starts. Ruler sign ups will begin around that time as well, and so will sign ups for Bandit/Pirate groups at the same time. A mass email will be sent to all members when the sign ups open, and a notice will also be posted here.

In the meantime, if you would like to assist in the Rules Revisions or just generally talk to the other players, please just visit the site. ;)

~Harimau
If I'm posting here, it means I'm procrastinating.
Harimau
Shangshu Ling

PreviousNext

Return to Foreign Kingdoms