Koei Forums is Back Up

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Koei Forums is Back Up

Unread postby Aaron.K » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 am

Greetings Folks, Yue Fei from the Koei Forums here.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Koei forums are able to be accessed normally from it's regular view, without having to go into the mobile mode in order to do so.

I have no idea how this happened, or how it was fixed, only that it has been fixed (I had fruitlessly been trying to contact the Koei USA team in order to see what was what, but nothing ever seemed to get done. So recently I had given up on this avenue, but it appears to have been repaired) [EDIT] It seems that an administrator who deals with the actual workings of the board, and does not appear to be a direct Koei Employee has logged in recently, and I assume that he had fixed the problem.

If you wish to recover anything from the forums (given that there is the possibility that such access to the forum might disappear again), please do so as soon as possible.

The issue with the site itself had nothing to do with the boards being removed, but some kind of issue with the forum's theme which made the boards not show up. If it does happen again in the future, the site itself would still be accessible via the following link:

http://www.tecmokoeiamerica.com/community/index.php?wap2

Hopefully anything that you wish to recover, you will still be able to do so. I'll be keeping an eye on the forum daily, though I can't guarantee that anything can be fixed if it happens again due to only having global moderator powers instead of administrative ones. I will try my best to make sure it stays up however.

Regards,
Yue Fei (Aaron.K)
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

Re: Koei Forums is Back Up

Unread postby archita » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:24 am

koei forums are not many active, there are many topics withouth reply. I not found a way to contact Koei directly for same question ( there isnt an english speaker service for not japanese customers ).
archita
Student

Return to Foreign Kingdoms