[Partner] Sanguo ONline

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

[Partner] Sanguo ONline

Unread postby chin » Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:10 pm

This will be done in next month in order for us to have time to sort out everything.

So stay tune for new changes here at Sanguo Online
Steven Chin
Sanguo ONline Community - Partner Site of Kong Ming Archive and The Scholars of Shen Zhou
http://www.sanguo-online.com

Sanguo ONline Meeting Hall
http://forums.sanguo-online.com
chin
SoSZ Partner
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:58 pm

I think it may be better to restart the forum and minimize the amount of forums and subforums.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
User avatar
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ
 
Posts: 3357
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:49 pm
Location: the Doghouse

Unread postby James » Sun Nov 17, 2002 5:29 pm

Zhou Gongjin wrote:I think it may be better to restart the forum and minimize the amount of forums and subforums.

I am not too sure what I think about recovery vs. restart, although one way or another I strongly agree with the suggestion that you reduce the number of forums, it is for the best. :)
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
User avatar
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish
 
Posts: 17943
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:21 pm
Location: Happy Valley, UT

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:50 pm

Yeah and get rid of that idiot Wu Zhening while you're at it, he's nothing but trouble.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
User avatar
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ
 
Posts: 3357
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:49 pm
Location: the Doghouse

Unread postby Dennis » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:59 pm

Zhou Gongjin wrote:Yeah and get rid of that idiot Wu Zhening while you're at it, he's nothing but trouble.


Hyuck.

Yea, he does 'cause a lot of problems, he is the real reason I stayed away from SOC in the first place.
Dennis
Mutha Canucka
 
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 1:32 am
Location: London, ON - Where happiness goes to die.

Unread postby chin » Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:31 am

Zhuge Kongming wrote:
Zhou Gongjin wrote:I think it may be better to restart the forum and minimize the amount of forums and subforums.

I am not too sure what I think about recovery vs. restart, although one way or another I strongly agree with the suggestion that you reduce the number of forums, it is for the best. :)


We will surely reduce the number of forums in the new SOC.

And I may choose to delete post or threads that is dated long time ago ...
Steven Chin
Sanguo ONline Community - Partner Site of Kong Ming Archive and The Scholars of Shen Zhou
http://www.sanguo-online.com

Sanguo ONline Meeting Hall
http://forums.sanguo-online.com
chin
SoSZ Partner
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Unread postby chin » Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:33 am

Zhou Gongjin wrote:Yeah and get rid of that idiot Wu Zhening while you're at it, he's nothing but trouble.


Wu Zhening had played a very major and important role in the building of SOC in the past. Although he doesn't frequent SOC as before, we still hoild high regards of him for the hardwork he had put in.
Steven Chin
Sanguo ONline Community - Partner Site of Kong Ming Archive and The Scholars of Shen Zhou
http://www.sanguo-online.com

Sanguo ONline Meeting Hall
http://forums.sanguo-online.com
chin
SoSZ Partner
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Unread postby Harimau » Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:19 am

chin wrote:
Zhuge Kongming wrote:
Zhou Gongjin wrote:I think it may be better to restart the forum and minimize the amount of forums and subforums.

I am not too sure what I think about recovery vs. restart, although one way or another I strongly agree with the suggestion that you reduce the number of forums, it is for the best. :)


We will surely reduce the number of forums in the new SOC.

And I may choose to delete post or threads that is dated long time ago ...


Jimayo and Nandezx has done so, i believe. They told me that they have already pruned about half the posts.
If I'm posting here, it means I'm procrastinating.
Harimau
Shangshu Ling
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 2:08 am
Location: Sydney

Unread postby Mega Zarak » Mon Nov 18, 2002 10:11 am

Harimau wrote:Jimayo and Nandezx has done so, i believe. They told me that they have already pruned about half the posts.

And Nandezx (if I'm not wrong) has removed some of the posts that I want to save, including the one about the tribes of RTK. :wahh:
User avatar
Mega Zarak
Grand Tutor of Wei
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:38 am
Location: North of the River

Unread postby Jimayo » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:48 pm

Great Deer wrote:
Harimau wrote:Jimayo and Nandezx has done so, i believe. They told me that they have already pruned about half the posts.

And Nandezx (if I'm not wrong) has removed some of the posts that I want to save, including the one about the tribes of RTK. :wahh:
\

Nah, that was probably me. I pruned the history and literature forums.
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
Jimayo
Lord of the Thirteen Hells
 
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 1:38 am
Location: Nothingness. And that's where I'll be returning in oh, about 15 minutes.

Next

Return to Foreign Kingdoms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved