iPad 2

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Re: iPad 2

Unread postby Adam » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:53 pm

James wrote:I use my iPhone more often because of its 'Retina' display. I love the crisp text. I would obviously rather read a book on the iPad, though. I still have the original iPad and I'll be upgrading whenever they add a 'Retina' display to the iPad, and that'll be the model I stick with for quite a while.

I actually felt the same way until I dropped my iPhone...the entire front screen is covered in cracks at the moment, haven't had a real opportunity to figure out where to go around here to get it fixed yet...plus I'm not sure if it merits the cost for me at this point...I looked into fixing it myself but with all the tiny parts there's no way in hell I'd be able to pull it off without losing something.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: iPad 2

Unread postby James » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Depending on the version, replacing the screen on an iPhone is not the end of the world. I'd suggest starting at iFixit if you want to do it yourself. I may be wrong, but Apple might also do any repair for $200, which isn't a terrible option for a cracked screen.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Previous

Return to Foreign Kingdoms