Internet RPGs

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Unread postby Shwei » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:57 am

If im postin here its not about china
Shwei
Master

Location: Wow who talks about china on these forums...wierd people

Unread postby Desertfox » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:12 pm

I would like to add:

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum ... .php?f=116

The Baroque 1558 RPG based in Europe and on the EU2 map
Proud member of the Rome:Total Realism Development Team
Visit us at www.rometotalrealism.org
Desertfox
Tyro

Unread postby Johnny Storm » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:58 am

Join my new Marvel vs DC Site, it is just getting started so you can easily make a name forr yourself.

CLick here to be directed to Marvel vs DC
Johnny Storm
Tyro

Unread postby THECMC » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:17 am

I'm currently creating a deeply involved Wrestling Sim which goes through all the processes involved in creating a wrestling program. More is explained on the site. I'm in need of a very small staff to help with development. If you are interested, come to the site and PM me.

Thanks!
THECMC
Tyro

Unread postby Shwei » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:27 pm

A Greek sim that takes place in 650 BC.

http://www.noonhost.com/athenianterror/index.php
Shwei
Master

Unread postby Ijiero » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:11 pm

Nobunaga's End

A new and inovative RPG based on 16th century Japan, otherwise known as the Sengoku era. Create your own character, be it Japanese or foreign and start your own kingdom, or join an already existing kingdom and fight for your own lord...

We are still searching for someone to improve the site's looks.
Ijiero
Tyro

Unread postby Xiahou » Sun May 21, 2006 4:52 am

Xiahou
Tyro

Unread postby Jorge » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:17 am

Chronicles of Destiny is a new forum that Slick and Jorge just created. It features some new improvements, such as a huge selection of weapons and even different kinds of troops to customize your army, a system of facilities that lets you improve upon your kingdom like in the ROTK games, an in-battle dueling system in addition to the old dueling system which will be used outside of battle, within tournaments and within practice duels, that will allow duels to go really quick in battle and prevent "trick duels" or cheap things along that line, and a 'free kingdom' type of gameplay that enables anybody to build their own empire, so long as they have a following of at least two subordinates and go to the capital to ask for territory from the Emperor.

The game will have at least one completely unbiased battle moderator (Slick, as he will not be joining any kingdom and will simply roleplay the figurehead Han Emperor) and should be quite an interesting game: three roleplayers (Justin, Jesse and Steve) have already emerged on the site and expressed interest in creating kingdoms. If you want some action, then Chronicles of Destiny will not fall short on it. Besides the many corrupt landlords out to conquer, many of the initial kingdoms will be born on the Central Plains, or on the borders of it, thus making the game be quite competitive among player kingdoms. Additionally, I have several "Han expansionist" campaigns planned for the game in case there is ever a lack of war and action within the game. In these campaigns, players will fight players and outside enemies and be able to add things like Taiwan, Korea, Southern Vietnam, the Northwest barbarian confederations, etc. to their mighty nations.

So in short, this site is probably going to rock. Join up!

http://cod3k.proboards39.com/index.cgi
Jorge
Apprentice

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:12 pm

http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/warriorsfate.html

that is my RTK RP..JUST CREATED, started it a long time ago and it fell through so its basically all brand new, as of now i am the only member and am seeking all positions so please join or pass the word around, thank you
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Shwei » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:15 am

http://fieldsofcrimson.proboards81.com/index.cgi?

i've really been enjoying this site. The rules aren't that great but it's actually pretty fun. The site colors kind of hurt your eyes though. :roll:
Shwei
Master

PreviousNext

Return to Foreign Kingdoms