Internet RPGs

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Re: Internet RPGs

Unread postby Taishi Guang » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:46 pm

DELETE
Last edited by Taishi Guang on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taishi Guang
Student

Unread postby Justin » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:54 pm

http://jrl-software.com/lotgd/

A new server for the famous (or infamous as you see it Legend of the Green Dragon game). I just got it setup so come on over and register!!
My Website

My Blog

The Dungeon

Trouble maker extraordinaire!
Justin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:54 pm

I've never been much of an RP-er but there is a Suikoden RP that I love so much in my signature!!
I enjoy learning how to do so!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Jason » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:38 am

SunXia wrote:I've never been much of an RP-er but there is a Suikoden RP that I love so much in my signature!!
I enjoy learning how to do so!!

I play it too. Been doing the internet RP'ing for many years now^^
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Aaron.K » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:04 am

-Deleted-
Last edited by Aaron.K on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

Unread postby Taishi Guang » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 am

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Online is back for it's second version with a new staff, a new setting, and revamped and improved rules. The primary focus is on Roleplay and RPG elements, but it is also a diplomatic, ancient warfare, and state-building simulation as well. Check us out and immerse yourself into the world of the Three Kingdoms!

Ruler Applications are now open, as are the main OOC forums and threads. If you are a new or returning players, please read through the Rules, especially the FAQ, over this Christmas break as many things have changed.

~Romance of the Three Kingdoms Online Staff
Taishi Guang
Student

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Tales From Mossflower: http://ottertales.proboards.com/index.cgi

I don't know how many of you are interested in the Redwall series but this is a board I've recently got involved in. It was a thriving community a few years ago but slowly died out. However its now back up and running doing a prequal to all the Redwall cannon. The concept is very well thought out and it will include such characters as Ninian, his wife, martin's anceser (as suggested in 'Legend of Luke') as well as a currently undecided mentioned Badger Lord (like Centurar the Just). A prologue written by the board admin is here: http://ottertales.proboards.com/index.c ... hread=1300

Anyway lots of character roles are still open: http://ottertales.proboards.com/index.c ... hread=1299

My name on there is Skipper and my main character is Skipper Moss of Camp Willow. Hope to see some of you over there soon!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 pm

idk where what I'm talking about belongs but my question is that is it possible to make a 3 kingdoms related game with rpg maker 2000 something similar to that?
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tianshan Zi » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

Here is a link to a pirate-themed RPG I am running on Roleplay Online:

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=44625&date=1292725746

Looking for mature players. Cheers!
Tianshan Zi
Headless Thompson Gunner

Unread postby Aaron.K » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

In every time and era of the world, there has always been conflict. From the foundations of society humankind has sought war amongst themselves, through greed, power and even pure thrill. It is through conflict that history found itself one of its most interesting and complex gems; the three kingdoms era.

With a failing country, rebellion was only around the corner and in its darkest days the Han Empire held far too little power. Now protected by warlords from around the country, some honourable, but many corrupt, it is in those times that some of the most brutal bloodshed spread across the land like a plague.

Based off the popular book The Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the history it is inspired by, ROTK: The New Era aims to recreate some of the drama and action, and add a bit of its own twist to the entire story as well. With subplots, large but simple to understand battles and a structure that few '3k sites' of recent time have had, this might just be something not to miss out on. If you've ever played the Dynasty Warriors series, then you may just love this.

Every story has a darker side... check it here.

Main Plot
Rules
Subplots
Main Characters
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

PreviousNext

Return to Foreign Kingdoms