Message Boards & Forums

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Unread postby James » Sun May 06, 2007 4:41 pm

Adam Sisemore wrote:James did all the real work in that equation …

Buh? Which James? :?
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Mitsunari » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:25 am

Elysian Fields (the brainchild of the magnanimous, benevolent and virtuous Adam Sisemore) is now located here > http://forum.ibspyii.com/index.php

He didn't even have to pay me to extol his greatness either. :P
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Zhang Co » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:40 pm

I noticed a few members of SoSZ signed up for SimRTK recently! (Namely Kristina and SunXia were what made me think!) It's nice to see more people getting involved in the other site on KMA! :)
"I heard you got sisters, bow chicka, who are twins, wow wow." - Lavernius Tucker
Zhang Co
Initiate

Unread postby Adam » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:49 am

Mitsunari wrote:Elysian Fields (the brainchild of the magnanimous, benevolent and virtuous Adam Sisemore) is now located here > http://forum.ibspyii.com/index.php

He didn't even have to pay me to extol his greatness either. :P

Not to be incredibly spammy but I realized earlier today that my stupid template didn't work with the confirmation code thing, thus no one could join when this was posted.
Just letting all none of you that clicked it know it's working now, I had to switch to subSilver as the default until I install the compatible hack.
Bleh.

Edit: Oh and a note, some people who've joined don't get their confirmation email, that's mostly because of Hotmail refusing to deliver messages, if you do join with a Hotmail account PM me here and I can activate it or have someone do it.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:53 pm

Anyone fancy joining the Sengoku Jidai Academy? :D

It's a forum with a prominent Sengoku Era theme, but it also has all of the other typical sections you'd expect. It's a joint project of mine and Mei's, whose skills have been integral to the whole thing.

I've been wanting to create a Sengoku forum for quite some time now - over a year in fact - it's just that I've been devoid of the requisite motivation and skills needed to construct one until now.

So, if you fancy giving it a go, click on the link! :D
Last edited by Mitsunari on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mitsunari

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Ricky » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:56 pm

Zhang Co wrote:I noticed a few members of SoSZ signed up for SimRTK recently! (Namely Kristina and SunXia were what made me think!) It's nice to see more people getting involved in the other site on KMA! :)

Hey, I joined today too!
Also count me in Mitsunari. :)
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ranbir » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:38 pm

I've been making a rp sim set in space. It's generic sci fi sim, meaning anything that wants to be put in, is. So it's a like a big mishmash of all references you can think of in one game duking it out. It is in the "submit your alien race" stage at the moment. Be creative. :)
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:22 pm

Apologies if this post is technically spam, but I have something rather pressing to announce, since I can't do it on my own damn forum right now.

The forum provider I'm with (Freeforums.org) are in the process of upgrading their network service - something which is playing merry hell with my forum at the moment. They're also attempting to add two extra servers to the database, which is compounding matters. :x

As a consequence, members may find that they're unable to log on at the moment, or even get the index page to load. I'm reassured this is a temporary problem, and everything is being done to rectify it. Fingers crossed.

Again, apologies if this sort of announcement isn't permitted in this thread - I didn't know where else to post.

EDIT: Update -

Congrats to the chaps at freeforums.org...you really know how to bugger things up.

Due to the aforementioned upgrade of their service, one of their web servers is now down...and it has been for over an hour now. Can't post, can't enter any sections, can't log out...terrific.

Sorry to all of our members for this inconvenience.

EDIT2: Everything seems fine now...the tech guys have debugged the system and the server problems have been rectified.

I hope this reprieve from reliability issues lasts for the foreseeable future.
Mitsunari

Unread postby Shwei » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:03 am

Ok, I know this forum may look pretty bad because there is no members but hey you gotta start somewhere. It's basically a gaming forum, aswell as anything entertaining. Movies, sports, that sorta thing.

[Link Removed] The Site

I have advertized in one other place but it's hard to find a place to do it, atleast I'm having trouble. :lol:

Anyway, tootles :wink:

Mod edit (James): Link removed.
If im postin here its not about china
Shwei
Master

Location: Wow who talks about china on these forums...wierd people

Unread postby James » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:09 am

Sorry bud, but we cannot support any sites which are associated in some way with that element of BitTorrent.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Foreign Kingdoms