Message Boards & Forums

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Unread postby Ranbir » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:58 pm

Good lord.
Last edited by Ranbir on Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby sima_yi_jr » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:43 pm

mine is http://cloudslice.greatboard.com
if you have any recoomendations for it then please say. and the reason there is no sections is cos you have to subscribe to see the rest.
i also cant think of any ranks for it.
ive got like stone member, iron member, bronze member etc. but i cant thyink of any that are better
sima_yi_jr
Assistant

Unread postby Taishi Heng » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:36 am

Anyone thats interested in RPGs, and one of the best forums is the Offical Dragon Quest VIII Fan site - Slimeknights
http://www.slimeknights.com/slimeknights/?u=Bonesaw
Being a Chancellor is only as good as the evil plot is to take out the ruler.

<a href="http://www.slimeknights.com/slimeknights/?u=Bonesaw"> Join Slime Knights! Official DQ VIII fan site</a>
Taishi Heng
Apprentice

Unread postby Jordan » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:00 am

Yeah I just joined Heroes of Chaos: Japan, the site that Ranbir mentioned above. I like it because it's a nice, big and seemingly friendly Sengoku RPG. I need help on it though because I'm not used to it's interface and am overall confused with how you play. I'm Kageie Kakizaki there...for some reason when I first joined I wanted to play as the ghost who haunted Kenshin but then I decided not too. My character is Kyutaro Hori, famous sniper, bowman, scout and musket commander who served Nobunaga. But yeah it's a great site and I think one of the better RPGs I've seen. It's just so damn confusing. o_0

Edit-Join the Shoki-Tai peoples. Meet ya there. :wink:
Jordan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Stedfel » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:55 am

Well, hey guy, it is once again Stedfel. Just here to make a cheap, useless plug to a site that I think some of you Government and Political buffs might enjoy quite a bit.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/CGS
Stedfel
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby ZTR » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:31 pm

Mine is the Link on my signiture. (to lazy to post it)
Its got wrestling rp (rp is role Play if you did not know)
and since it is a farlry new forum (Barley a month old)
im still adding,
Im going to add a Dynasty Warriors Catogory. pretty soon.
Games are allowed, and ive ran out of things to say.
If your Favorite thing isnt there. I put a request forum where you can request it and ill put it up as soon as i can.
Please visit and/or join :D or else
ZTR
Apprentice

Unread postby Jorge » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:16 am

Chronicles of Destiny is a new forum that Slick and Jorge just created. It features some new improvements, such as a huge selection of weapons and even different kinds of troops to customize your army, a system of facilities that lets you improve upon your kingdom like in the ROTK games, an in-battle dueling system in addition to the old dueling system which will be used outside of battle, within tournaments and within practice duels, that will allow duels to go really quick in battle and prevent "trick duels" or cheap things along that line, and a 'free kingdom' type of gameplay that enables anybody to build their own empire, so long as they have a following of at least two subordinates and go to the capital to ask for territory from the Emperor.

The game will have at least one completely unbiased battle moderator (Slick, as he will not be joining any kingdom and will simply roleplay the figurehead Han Emperor) and should be quite an interesting game: three roleplayers (Justin, Jesse and Steve) have already emerged on the site and expressed interest in creating kingdoms. If you want some action, then Chronicles of Destiny will not fall short on it. Besides the many corrupt landlords out to conquer, many of the initial kingdoms will be born on the Central Plains, or on the borders of it, thus making the game be quite competitive among player kingdoms. Additionally, I have several "Han expansionist" campaigns planned for the game in case there is ever a lack of war and action within the game. In these campaigns, players will fight players and outside enemies and be able to add things like Taiwan, Korea, Southern Vietnam, the Northwest barbarian confederations, etc. to their mighty nations.

So in short, this site is probably going to rock. Join up!

http://cod3k.proboards39.com/index.cgi
Jorge
Apprentice

Unread postby sima_yi_jr » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:13 pm

Spiral Forums

Could you please join my new forum
Cloudslice, my main forum is still going, but this is a side project.
I have added A lottery, Shops, Money , A bank, Jobs, Roleplaying (:D), A arcade and maybe more.
I may offer you a chance on the staff too
sima_yi_jr
Assistant

Unread postby Adam » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:27 pm

Err, I guess this would go here.
Anyone know what happened to Crossroads of Britannia?
Used to be there all the time when I played UO, but I guess they took it down, if anyone knows where they mighta put it, that'd be helpful.

-Adam Sisemore
"Arr Matey!"
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lion's Mane » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:41 pm

Dalanar decided to can the Crossroads after it wasn't being used for UO stuff anymore. That, and he moved on in his life to better things. I think that was around 1999, later in the year, if memory serves.

I've just dated myself, and identified myself as a member of said community, oops. You wouldn't have happened to play on Chesepeake in addition to Lake Superior, would you have, Adam? Because, I must say, it would be quite amusing if you were the same person I knew from back in the day ...
Remember, children, "No two people are not on fire."
Lion's Mane
Lord of Annwn
Lord of Annwn

PreviousNext

Return to Foreign Kingdoms