Why does this happen to me on YouTube?

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Why does this happen to me on YouTube?

Unread postby Cloud Strife » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:05 pm

Usually when I try to see a video, I let the red bar fill up. Me, thinking that the video has finished downloading, I view it. But for some reason it stops at a certain second and then the video stops and asks me if I would like to share the video with a friend or watch it again. What gives and how can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud Strife
Scholar

Unread postby SunXia » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:17 pm

What kind of internet to use?? I get that too but I worked out why!! It happens during the day, when I'm using the university internet and it crowds up and can't upload or download properly!! The only time I can decently watch a vidoe at uni is at night time at about after midnight!! Hence my sleepless nights at times!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Adam » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 am

I had the same problem back when I used dial-up, strangely it hasn't happened since.
It could be yer ISP, AOL had a habit of cutting me off every once in a while, I'd lose downloads or even have to completely log back in. Not sure of any others, I currently use ATT/Yahoo/SBC/Southwest Bel/Whatever other company they've bought recently.

Although it never happened to me on any other YouTube like sites, so I wonder if it's them.
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Foreign Kingdoms