Does anybody have Windows Live Messenger?

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Unread postby Jebusrocks » Thu May 10, 2007 2:22 am

Windows Live is cool as is all the new products that came out with Vista
It is curious that the Americans, who calculate so carefully on the possibilities of military victory, do not realize that in the process they are incurring deep psychological and political defeat.
Jebusrocks
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby FuguNabe » Thu May 10, 2007 2:51 am

I know I'm using the latest Windows Live instead of MSN in the very few times I use instant messenger. It's pretty good. I've had no problem with it.
Cynicism in my lyricism? Life has been series of questions and sessions of lessons to enhance my essence...

Knowledge is god as despite my iaido skills my pen is is mightier than my sword...

With a tongue to match my wit your mental death swift...
FuguNabe
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: You'd find me at some karaoke drinking and singing with ladies on the weekend

Unread postby Jason » Thu May 10, 2007 3:43 am

FuguNabe wrote:I know I'm using the latest Windows Live instead of MSN in the very few times I use instant messenger. It's pretty good. I've had no problem with it.

I have Windows Live messenger. I don't really use features, so it's all the same to me. I stick to aim, with the cool people 8-)
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Previous

Return to Foreign Kingdoms