Dynasty Warriors NeoPortal

Website, internet, technology, and computer resources, discussion and assistance.

Dynasty Warriors NeoPortal

Unread postby Deathman48 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:18 pm

Here

There it is, not sure if any of you have stumbled across it before. I've been working on that for just over a year now, it's been around roughly a year as well, only took 2 months to get it released. It's part of a network of Neoseeker portals, Neoseeker being the parent site. (Which I'm a supermoderator on as an aside)

It's basically information on most of the DW and SW games, nothing on the ROTK games though. There's a growing historical section on it which someone's doing for me. I've got help from a few people, but as always with volunteers, they don't work anywhere near as hard as you'd like. =/ There's no fan art (even though there's a section for it) currently, it's primarily information about the games at this point in time. Some of the older games have less information and a lot of he newer ones are fairly disorganised at the moment.

Feel free to link to it on your sites, if you want to be linked from mine then just drop me a line and I'll add it in, preferrable if you already link to it.

Any comments are welcome. ^_^
Deathman48
Tyro

Unread postby Sain-Cai » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:41 pm

Very nice portal layout. I like the color & image schemes
Sain-Cai
Initiate

Unread postby ZTR » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:02 am

All of you should really visit,
get to know neo better,
then it will suck you all up and never let you go and you cant go a dya without visiting.
Its reall Mind Numbing.
ZTR
Apprentice

Return to Foreign Kingdoms