Women Bios(Edited)

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Women Bios(Edited)

Unread postby Lady Mi » Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:07 pm

Morg I am sorry I did what I did. So, I will make a COB, not copying anything. If you find something wrong with it, let me know.

Diao Chan COB

Diao Chan (Tiaoch'an)
貂嬋

Birthplace: Unknown, found in Xi Ling
Lifepsan:179-??? AD
Family: Wang Yun(adoptive father), a handmaiden mother from Meiwu, Lu Bu(husband), Lu Ling Qi(daughter-in-law), Lady Yen(sister-in-law)

Diao Chan, an enchantress of great song and dance, was found by the Minister Wang Yun in Xi Ling and served as a handmaiden. He adopted her and their relationship became more than just a handmaiden and Minister. Because Tiaoch'an was greatly favored, the handmaiden consort and Wang thought up a plan to tear up Dong Zhou and Lu Bu to stop the havok. Wang invited Lu Bu to his interior and the handmaiden brought out Diao Chan and served Lu Bu a drink. Lu Bu became fascinated with her and agreed to have her as his wife. When Lu left, Wang invited Dong Zhou and he showed Tiaoch'an to him. He took her to his room that night. Lu Bu saw and asked what had happened. Wang said that the beast stole Diao Chan from Lu Bu.

From there on, Diao Chan did everything to get Lu Bu to love her more and to hate Dong Zhou more. They met at the Phoenix Pavillion and Diao Chan told Lu Bu that Dong Zhou was a wretched beast. Lu Bu tried to leave after he save his handmaiden from drowning in the lily pond, but she cried more and he then held her. After the meeting with the emperor, Dong Zhou searched for Lu Bu. He found the lovers holding each other at the Pavillion and hurled Lu Bu's weapon at him. He missed. Lu Bu caught it.

Zhou took Diao Chan and her mother to Meiwu, promising to make her a kuei-fei. On the way back, Lu Bu killed the beast and saved Diao Chan and her mother from Meiwu. Lu Bu traveled off to different provinces with his mother-in-law and his wife while Wang Yun was slaughtered by Dong Zhou's rebels. Lu Bu reaped what he sowed in 196 AD when he was killed by Cao Cao in Xia Pi. Diao Chan and her mother were believed to escaped and went into Yuan Shao's rank to restore the Han.

Sources:
Romance of the Three Kingdoms Vol. 1

http://kongming.net/novel/sgyy/diaochan.php

http://www.yueying.net/dw/index.php?pid ... .diao_chan
Lady Mi
Assistant

Unread postby Lady Mi » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:05 pm

SGZ

Hu Ji (Princess Hu)

Birthplace: Luo Yang
Lifepsan: 199-?
Titles: Last Han princess, Marchioness of Wei
Family: Emperor Xian(Father), Empress Fu(Mother), Emperor Ling(Grandfather), Beauty Wang(grandmother), Emperor Shao(Half-Uncle), Cao Cao(husband)

Princess Hu, the last Han Princess, was the only child of Emperor Xian and Empress Fu, since Lady Dong was murdered while pregnant. She was taught in intellect and history, and often thought of her family before Dong Zhou's destruction in 190 AD. Cao Cao, being the warlord of Emperor Xian, found that Hu Ji was very great in beauty and more. So, he married her in 214 AD while she was 15. After 220, she lost the title of Han princess and became the widow marchioness of Wei because Cao Cao had lost his battle to illness. Her life afterwards is a mystery.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Vol. 2
Lady Mi
Assistant

Return to Kongming's Archives