Kongming's Archives Content Requests

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Unread postby Andrew J » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:12 pm

How about a comic? Not those (brilliant) one off drawings, but an actual comic strip. I ask too much I know. Also another one would be sketchs, where you read what is said (I did one in another post, the what games better DW3 or.......) I might do that on my web site. I just got to write them.....

So, er, thats my request!
Andrew J
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:52 pm
Location: Rockin' the suburbs

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:19 pm

Lu Bu The Mighty wrote:How about a comic? Not those (brilliant) one off drawings, but an actual comic strip. I ask too much I know. Also another one would be sketchs, where you read what is said (I did one in another post, the what games better DW3 or.......) I might do that on my web site. I just got to write them.....

So, er, thats my request!


If I remember correctly, KarateKitty on SOC has a DW comic.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
User avatar
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ
 
Posts: 3355
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:49 pm
Location: the Doghouse

Unread postby Andrew J » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:29 pm

Ok, Ok I never knew that
Someone neglected to tell me
But what about the sketch idea?
Is it rubbish?
Andrew J
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:52 pm
Location: Rockin' the suburbs

Unread postby James » Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:01 pm

People have been asking me to start a comic using Destiny of an Emperor sprites, or something to that effect. I know I could come up with content for it, I am full of all sorts of nonsense (hehe), but I have yet to decide if I have that much time to dedicate.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
User avatar
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish
 
Posts: 17999
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:21 pm
Location: Happy Valley, UT

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:56 pm

He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
User avatar
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ
 
Posts: 3355
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:49 pm
Location: the Doghouse

Unread postby Asellas » Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:50 pm

Jonathan Wu wrote:http://forums.sanguo-online.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3421
What is that website for, and what features does it have?
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
User avatar
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:12 pm
Location: Winterfell

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:17 pm

Taishi Ci99 wrote:
Jonathan Wu wrote:http://forums.sanguo-online.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3421
What is that website for, and what features does it have?


It's another three kingdoms forum.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
User avatar
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ
 
Posts: 3355
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:49 pm
Location: the Doghouse

Unread postby Asellas » Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:26 pm

Jonathan Wu wrote:
Taishi Ci99 wrote:
Jonathan Wu wrote:http://forums.sanguo-online.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3421
What is that website for, and what features does it have?


It's another three kingdoms forum.
Thank you.I now know a few good threekingdoms websites for my research. :lol:
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
User avatar
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:12 pm
Location: Winterfell

Unread postby spookybanana » Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:03 pm

How about putting up "Ao No Tsuzuki" by Ide Mariko? It is the ending theme in Kessen2! You know everyone wants this song!! Well...or just me...but it makes the collection COMPLETE! ^__^
spookybanana
Initiate
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:49 pm
Location: waiting for the right chance to steal DT2 off of the KOEI's executive's coffee table

Unread postby spookybanana » Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:43 pm

spookybanana wrote:How about putting up "Ao No Tsuzuki" by Ide Mariko? It is the ending theme in Kessen2! You know everyone wants this song!! Well...or just me...but it makes the collection COMPLETE! ^__^


SAY.....that's an excellent idea!!! (HINT HINT) :lol:
spookybanana
Initiate
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:49 pm
Location: waiting for the right chance to steal DT2 off of the KOEI's executive's coffee table

PreviousNext

Return to Kongming's Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved