Kongming's Archives Content Requests

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Unread postby Lao Kong » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:12 pm

I dunno if this is the right place to put this, but could I have a site advertised on KMA in the appropriate section? We believe in reciprocal advertisements, and I would gladly post one of your link buttons on the site.
Lao Kong
Master

Unread postby James » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:27 am

Lao Kong wrote:I dunno if this is the right place to put this, but could I have a site advertised on KMA in the appropriate section? We believe in reciprocal advertisements, and I would gladly post one of your link buttons on the site.

So describe what you have in mind with more detail? And pictures, i/a.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Lao Kong » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:01 pm

I got another question: Do you have pictures and descriptions of the various items in any of the games? I'm making a more complex officer page in SimRTK, and I would want to see some, but I bet a lot of other users wouldn't mind either :)

EDIT: neeeeeeeevermind.
Lao Kong
Master

To James, and all other important administrators/moderators

Unread postby Aquatic_Idealist » Fri May 04, 2007 8:26 am

I think a Zhong Hui officer Biography would be nice. After all, he might not have been one of the kindest or wisest of strategists, but he was still smart enough to join with Jiang Wei and outwit Deng Ai. He was also crucial to the final failed revolution of Jiang Wei against Wei.
Deng Ai, Chen Tai, Xu Sheng, and Ma Dai shall never be forgotten.

"You can see the evil in others, but can you see the evils in you?"
Aquatic_Idealist
Tyro

Re: To James, and all other important administrators/moderat

Unread postby James » Fri May 04, 2007 3:38 pm

Lao Kong wrote:I got another question: Do you have pictures and descriptions of the various items in any of the games? I'm making a more complex officer page in SimRTK, and I would want to see some, but I bet a lot of other users wouldn't mind either :)

I guess I just don’t really understand what you’re suggesting. :)
Write me if you would like to chat about it more.

Aquatic_Idealist wrote:I think a Zhong Hui officer Biography would be nice. After all, he might not have been one of the kindest or wisest of strategists, but he was still smart enough to join with Jiang Wei and outwit Deng Ai. He was also crucial to the final failed revolution of Jiang Wei against Wei.

We have a biography request thread in this forum. Some people pay attention to it. :)
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Lao Kong » Sat May 05, 2007 12:40 am

I was talking about the pictures of items from the RTK games, but someone pointed me to the proper page :) Didn't you read my edit?
Lao Kong
Master

Unread postby James » Sat May 05, 2007 2:34 am

Lao Kong wrote:I was talking about the pictures of items from the RTK games, but someone pointed me to the proper page :) Didn't you read my edit?

I did, and back then I didn’t reply (for that reason). And now, while reading the most recent post, I skimmed over yours again, and I guess I misunderstood something the second time around. I just wanted to make sure you weren’t ignored. :)
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Jebusrocks » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:36 am

I think we should have a list of specific artifacts/weapons that were used by famous generals (i.e. The Trident Spear) during the 3k era and a little bio of it (who used the weapon/artifact, etc)
It is curious that the Americans, who calculate so carefully on the possibilities of military victory, do not realize that in the process they are incurring deep psychological and political defeat.
Jebusrocks
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kong Wen » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:37 am

jebusrocks wrote:I think we should have a list of specific artifacts/weapons that were used by famous generals (i.e. The Trident Spear) during the 3k era and a little bio of it (who used the weapon/artifact, etc)

That's a brilliant idea. I'm pretty sure it's already somewhere on James's big to-do list. :)
"If I had to do my life over, I would change every single thing I have done."
— Raymond Douglas Davies, 1967
Kong Wen
Golden God
Golden God

Unread postby James » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:56 am

Kong Wen wrote:That's a brilliant idea. I'm pretty sure it's already somewhere on James's big to-do list. :)

Yep. It is an idea tucked away in one dusty shelf or another in the vast swirling library of what KMA would be if there were twenty of me. :lol:

(It <i>is</i> a good idea. There are many projects like this I would like to create.)
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Kongming's Archives