I can't view PMs

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

I can't view PMs

Unread postby Korin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:50 pm

I can't view PMs anymore and I don't wanna delete any - and you can only have 1 junk folder for extra PMs? What should I do?
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: I can't view PMs

Unread postby James » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Korin wrote:I can't view PMs anymore and I don't wanna delete any - and you can only have 1 junk folder for extra PMs? What should I do?

You've run out of space for new messages? If that's the case, just archive information from some old ones—if they contain information work keeping—in documents on your computer and delete away.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Korin » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:35 am

Thanks for that, I'll use WordPad on my PC in the future to store PMs but for now--I added a new folder for more PMs to save so I don't lose them, I'll look at the new PMs right away.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 pm

I have NO space at all left, what can I do? I don't know what to use to store stuff on my computer as I rather keep them on forums, but how do I PM myself? Where can I store them on the internet?
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Korin wrote:I have NO space at all left, what can I do? I don't know what to use to store stuff on my computer as I rather keep them on forums, but how do I PM myself? Where can I store them on the internet?

You need to delete some of your messages. You can store files on your computer with any text editor. Or you can email them to yourself.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Korin wrote:I have NO space at all left, what can I do? I don't know what to use to store stuff on my computer as I rather keep them on forums, but how do I PM myself? Where can I store them on the internet?

Simply make a text file on your desktop and copy and paste all of them in there.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Kongming's Archives